My New Pride And Joy....

Rob_P

HI,

Just got my new beast of the east on friday afternoon, bit of an upgrade from the old nifty fifty heyyy!! Absolutely stunning and rides like a biatch!

What do all you guys think of her.

All replies welcome.

Rob (Y) :D

gallery_4006_441_179793.jpg

gallery_4006_441_5196.jpg

Yes I know the tax disk is upside down.... :P

gallery_4006_441_45626.jpg

gallery_4006_441_65108.jpg

(Y)

Cwah, well that does look rather sexy, what CC is it? have you tested how fast it'l go yet (Y)?

Looks sweet! "nice gold rims :D"

Well mate its a 600cc as it says on the back in big letters!! :P

Well went for a burn today with my mate and his dad and did about 90mph so far!!

Yellow rims mate :P

Cheers for your comment

Rob (Y)

That cant be a 600 hundred can it, moving from a 50 to a 600? Are u old enuff? 

Ow much?

Looks lush!!!!!

Tom

Obviously it is a 600!! :P

I would not be riding it on the road if I wasn't aloud to would I! (Y)"

Well I had a 50cc then when I hit 17 I did my motorbike test so that I can ride anything upto 33BHP for 2 years! So yes it's restricted but thats only top speed really and still goes like sh*t off a shovel :D

Rob (Y)

Edited by Rob P

Looks very nice indeed!!

did you get it restricted, or "restricted"?

Yes it is properly restricted to 33 bhp as i am not the one for taking any risks!

Well i had my nifty fifty and traded it in against my current bad boy which i got 1500 pounds for, and then on top of that it cost me an extra 1950 pounds (sorry pound sign doesn't work!!) so the CBR was 3300 all included which in my eyes is a bargain for the reg, miles and all the extras!

Rob (Y) (Y)

That looks extremely noice, but for some reason you seem to have good weather though, which quite frankly is not on, you get a bike and the weather, betch (Y)

My dad used to run those ART carbon exhausts on his daytona, they look dead smart. How old are you then? 18 im guessing? I seriously cant wait to get a bike, love riding them.

Tom

What most people don't realise is that even with the restrictors it will kill a hell of alot of cars! That looks real nice dude I like it alot.

Funny when I first posted pictures of my bike on another forum I had the same title for my topic. Here's mine:

bandit_006.s.JPG

bandit_007.s.JPG

bandit_008.s.JPG

bandit_009.s.JPG

Will have some "special" changes soon though!

Where do you put your bike?

Well I put it i the garage! Dont want no fookin scallys nicking it! Strange question though :P !

Well mate your bike is sweet as well, very streety! :D

Im 17 actually and would rather have this beast than a car to be honest but a car does have some big advantages!

Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming!

Cheers Rob (Y) (Y)

Me dads got a 05 Yamaha R1 Its just a tad bit nice.

But he's had a kawasaki ZX6R (in all black which was not very common)

98 Yamaha R1

99 Honda VFR800

99 Yamaha R1, with g-force echaust, K&N Filter, Barely legal number plate, mini indiactors, Ohlines steering damper, Harris Rear sets, Smoked double bubble screen, Pyramid Undertry and renthel rear sprocket gallery_4532_7_5442.jpg

current bike is now the 05 Yamaha R1

gallery_4532_7_101377.jpg

Im lookin to get a 600 when im 19-21 after i do direct access cause i was tempted to do it now but i'd have to do a restricted bike test and have the bike restricted which i see no point in really. so i shall wait till im 19-21 and get myself a Honda CBR600RR

Edited by KoxXy