Chi Sunday

HarshRider

Say for example I wanted to ride with you guys. How would I know where you're riding? I might go to Chingford, Chinley, Chilton, Chisworth, Chiserly or even Chimney (sounds like a nice place).

Anyway, I presume as you're from the South that you're talking about Chichester. What's the place like for riding? I might come down in the summer if it's worth the trip.

Stephen.

Say for example I wanted to ride with you guys. How would I know where you're riding? I might go to Chingford, Chinley, Chilton, Chisworth, Chiserly or even Chimney (sounds like a nice place).

Anyway, I presume as you're from the South that you're talking about Chichester. What's the place like for riding? I might come down in the summer if it's worth the trip.

Stephen.

Honestly, it is'nt worth an all out trip down. My latest video, volume #6 is from chichester. Alright for a chilled mess around session, but not a full blown ride (Y)

I/we wont be coming, we got other plans (Y)

Stephen.

stephen if you will take some pictures of the ride and the places to ride there! will post them up on the forum and you can see what its like for yourself (N)

there isnt loads but there quite abit hidden around!

Rich