Bike Show Thread. :)

Phatmike

:mellow:

This seemed most usefull. :(

http://www.s-h-systems.co.uk/coventry.html

I think it would absolutely rock if we all stayed in the same hotel!! :P

Mike.

Fekin hell. Theres millions :ermm:

Pick one, and give us a shout, be better to stay in one hotel. Easier to share my love :P

E-mailing bikeshow in a second too. See what they have to say about a few things :-"

Hey Simon, if your still stuck for a lift up to the show give me a shout. I am also trying to sort something out for myself and my photographer... :P" I am possibly going for the Saturday and Sunday shows; more than likely, although I have only asked for a special thing for the Sunday. :) I am only just down the road from you, so it makes sense, theres gonna be room for you in the car as I am only taking myself and my photographer and our bikes. :S Shout me on stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

Cheers dude.

Jon.

Edited by stuntsbyjon

Hey Simon, if your still stuck for a lift up to the show give me a shout. I am also trying to sort something out for myself and my photographer...  :S" I am possibly going for the Saturday and Sunday shows; more than likely, although I have only asked for a special thing for the Sunday.  :) I am only just down the road from you, so it makes sense, theres gonna be room for you in the car as I am only taking myself and my photographer and our bikes.  :P  Shout me on stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

Cheers dude.

Jon.

Ah ok. Hmmm. Going to be a lot of people with press pass's this year :P

Me included now :)

Cheer Jon, will get back to you :P

Haha, Im well sorted, because I can stay at my uni house in Coventry :) For free :S

I think im going with Chris, possibly for all 3 days, with a stock of Rim Jam pads for people.

I reckon it would be good, if loads of people are staying in Coventry, to organise a street ride, because Coventry is actually rather good :P

PS, i wouldnt want to walk from Coventry train station to Stoneleigh Park. I think its quite a trek and you can get lost quite easily.

Todge