Watergate Bay, Newquay

rathergoodpie

I f**king love that place :mellow: It's one of my favourite places in the world (so far...) mostly because of the surf, but I've been there three summers in a row now, and I always look at the rocks everywhere. Couldn't take my bike though :ermm:

Lovin that top pic, by the way!

Check this pic:

There's a mental drop-gap to rail at Watergate Bay.

As you go down the small road towards the bistro/beach, there are some stairs coming down from the car park, with a handrail that flattens out at one point. It's certainly doable but it's a beasty line. Just some thing I have noticed on my travels... I :mellow: North Cornwall. Head down to Polzeath every summer.

I think I am classed as an "emmet" :ermm:"

There's a mental drop-gap to rail at Watergate Bay.

As you go down the small road towards the bistro/beach, there are some stairs coming down from the car park, with a handrail that flattens out at one point. It's certainly doable but it's a beasty line. Just some thing I have noticed on my travels... I :mellow: North Cornwall. Head down to Polzeath every summer.

I think I am classed as an "emmet"  :ermm:"

that drop to rail is fookin insane! we always take a look at it on the way down, but then "leave it till next time" :("

surf looks nice there in the top pic!  :S  i would enjoy riding there, but would rather go surf anyday! :)

kool pics looks good(Y)

same here :S"

I didnt really enjoy watergate bay theres alot of arsey bodyboarders and tourists and even worse life guards ( just doing there job I know ) and the surf wasnt that good, ah well australia next winter hopefully :P

good pictures :)

pinky

EDIT

craignicelineatgasbay.jpg

australian west coast yummy :P

Edited by pinky

Cool pics chaps! Good to see old bigass in the background! :P

Whats up with all the pics? They look like the contrast has been changed to much!

Look really bright and weird! Apart from that, lookin good! Nice spot and blooming nice day as well! :ermm:

Cheers Rob :ermm: :P