Southampton 6th Febuary!

HarshRider

Was real good fun. Sorry for butting in on your quiet ride HarshRider but I had to break in the Rex you see...

Good to see everyone again. Definately confirmed my suspicion that Andy P is inhuman. The boys got far too much power for his size and uses some form of anti-gravity device to increase his smoothness!!

Dave

i was only kidding about that :)

if i didnt want people to come i wouldnt have put it up on the forum :P

cheers for turning up! any one see those bmx'ers one at the guild hall did a huge 180 bar spinover a flower put using the side of some stairs as a kicker and all but as much air as my height :(

i was only kidding about that  :P

if i didnt want people to come i wouldnt have put it up on the forum :P

cheers for turning up! any one see those bmx'ers one at the guild hall did a huge 180 bar spinover a flower put using the side of some stairs as a kicker and all but as much air as my height  :(

That 180, with added bar spin, flying through the air at around 6.5ft, and landing fakey (obviously, as it was a 180) was absolutely emmence! :)

Good ride though, even if we didnt see the other riders :P

Was real good fun. Sorry for butting in on your quiet ride HarshRider but I had to break in the Rex you see...

Good to see everyone again. Definately confirmed my suspicion that Andy P is inhuman. The boys got far too much power for his size and uses some form of anti-gravity device to increase his smoothness!!

Dave

Hahahaha....Its just a rumour about the anti-gravity device, people have just made that up....though I've never said that I'm human :)

Was a good ride, shame the skin on the palm of my hand just crumbled away after the first 1-2 hours leaving me in lots of pain :( . Lots of good things going down (and up!) people are just getting better and better.

Andy P

On the way back we saw the HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE 180 barspin fakey spin out flying majig. It was sick! This guy full on bombed it from the traffic lights bunny hopped onto the up slope keeping speed and bunny hopped this 3ft plant pot gaining an extra 3ft off of this thing :P I freaked the fooker out :P Was absolutely immense! The best thing was Rich in the water (Y)

James (Y)