Tony Blair You Fool

KoxXy

(Y)  im 18, i can't be bothered to sit and listen to a bunch of old pricks f**k up our country. I watched this thing on the news about tony blair and some other jerk havin a so called house of commons discussion and it was just a 'come back match' one of them said somthing and then the party members all went OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH and the other had a come back etc etc and it wasn't even that political. to be honest, they've invited all these teens to house of commons to sell the labour party, and prob try make tony blair look like a people person who cares what we all think. i int buying it and to be honest you can say what the hell you like. i have strong views i stick by what i have to say even if it is shit. My oppinion and nobody can or will change that so you might as well give up.

You mean Prime Ministers Question time. Yes that's right the Prime Minister does answer questions during that. He doesn't "come back". I'm 16, I take an interest in Politics so I know what's going on, I don't want to think of what does that mean. I want to be able to know which party is better for me. Or maybe even change something.

There's strong views. And being misinformed you're the latter. I have strong views. But I look from every angle to make sure they are worthwhile. Like the green mile post. They are strong views. But I have an ideological reason for each one. No matter how strange and idiotic they may sound to most.

If everyone in britain was like you, the country would be ruined.

If you havn't notice tony blair is actually cracking down on aslym seekers and illigal imigrants. Mainly due to the fact that most voters will agree that it is bad letting all these people in to sponge off us. I belive that beacause of the high level of asylum seekers we get we get larger grants for things in the UK. There are benifits hidden behind everything.

dude you don't see what i mean. He favours all the minorities and because of this labour get in over and over again because all the minoritys then vote cause they get everything they want. When we had an asylum seeker problem MOST other countrys told them to get bent and move on, but no not good old Tony Blair.........and look what happened he got them in hotels, gave them mobile phones. In return they take up our hospital beds and scrounge off the state. I.E hard workin citizens that pay tax, most of it goes to the lazy bums that cannot be bothered to work on that are on benifits. Tony is such a nice man he would bend over backwards to please anybody that isn't bloody english. We cannot even fly the english flag because it affends people, but they can fly there flags and do there things and we cannot complain incase we are sued for racialy discriminating against them. This country is a bloody joke.

sounds like the views of a 'stereotypical' Sun reader. No offence or anything you are entitled to you're views and all that.

(Y)  im 18, i can't be bothered to sit and listen to a bunch of old pricks f**k up our country.

You're right, and who says you have to? There are just some people of our age that are interested in current affairs and like to prove it. You made the mistake of making a light-hearted topic, and then getting dragged into a political debate in which you were way out of your depth. No point arguing your way out of it, it's a lose-lose situation.

If ignorance is your stance, stick by it.

yeah and i think thats good but its not for me, so yeah im going to the house of commons cause of some stupid Look at me im tony blair lookin after the teenagers thing. It don't mean i have to know anything about politics (aimed at who ever said about me not knowing politics) and i don't read the sun, if i were to read a paper it would be the daily mail and i belive that is a conservative paper. anyways you lot are taking this way to far, i onli started the thread as abit of light hearted fun, but obviously there are some very serious people out there so i'll just leave you lot to it. Have fun (Y)

yeah and i think thats good but its not for me, so yeah im going to the house of commons cause of some stupid Look at me im tony blair lookin after the teenagers thing. It don't mean i have to know anything about politics (aimed at who ever said about me not knowing politics) and i don't read the sun, if i were to read a paper it would be the daily mail and i belive that is a conservative paper. anyways you lot are taking this way to far, i onli started the thread as abit of light hearted fun, but obviously there are some very serious people out there so i'll just leave you lot to it. Have fun  (Y)

Just so you know most media is Conservative. Why would a person who wants more money vote Labour (Bar a few, David Lloyd George and Tony Benn are examples) But I think the PM would have better questions asked by people who know alot about Politics. Not saying I would want to go as I would be nervous in the situation, as what he has done to this country is quite amazing.

Not saying I would want to go as I would be nervous in the situation, as what he has done to this country is quite amazing.

Dam right there. So at the end of the day its night, and the end of the night its day again. Then just vote laybour and with luck he'll sort aslym seekers out and only let so many in. everybody exept rich flashy gits will be happy, even though they'll still be stonking rich and still have 3 jags in the 10mile drive.

(Y)  im 18, i can't be bothered to sit and listen to a bunch of old pricks f**k up our country. I watched this thing on the news about tony blair and some other jerk havin a so called house of commons discussion and it was just a 'come back match' one of them said somthing and then the party members all went OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH and the other had a come back etc etc and it wasn't even that political. to be honest, they've invited all these teens to house of commons to sell the labour party, and prob try make tony blair look like a people person who cares what we all think. i int buying it and to be honest you can say what the hell you like. i have strong views i stick by what i have to say even if it is shit. My oppinion and nobody can or will change that so you might as well give up.

So, you've got a strong opinion based on something you don't care about? Something you don't care about enough to actually look up at all?

Riiight...

Why are you going then if you're pissing your pants about how bad it'll be? Why not cancel so someone who might want to go can go?