Tony Blair You Fool

KoxXy

HAHAHA today i am sittin in my humble abode when *rustle rustle KAAA SPLATTTTT* i hear a letter fall through my door. oh my god ITS FOR ME :o from (Y) 'The House Of Commons' here by invitin me along with some other random kids my age to go to the H.O.C for a meeting. Basicaly its because im an up coming voter and labour want all the lil skids to vote for them. So any ways me and my 'Mother Hucking' (freerider) mate are gonna go, due to the fact its prob a once in a life time thing me and my mate have a to do list

TO DO list:

1)take pic of us outside

2)see if we can find Tony Blair

3)eat as much of the free food as possible

4)Tell Mr Blair to stop talking outta his 'Guff Hole' and tell the truth

5)genraly wander around restricted area's

6) take a Sh :sick: T in the toilets just to say we have

7)if the taps are gold plated we shall chip it off and sell it :P because were ghetto :P

8)steal what ever we can :-" *twasn't us officer*

9) we havn't thought of yet!

lol as you can see we are both very imature and don't belive the crap on the letter sayin they wish to know our views on whats wrong with this contry cause we all know that they will just say there gonna make it all better so we think they've listened to us and then we vote for them and then they larf and piss it all back in our faces cause there in power for another term ! so we intend to be bad (A) (Y)

HAHAHA today i am sittin in my humble abode when *rustle rustle KAAA SPLATTTTT* i hear a letter fall through my door. oh my god ITS FOR ME  :o  from  (Y) 'The House Of Commons' here by invitin me along with some other random kids my age to go to the H.O.C for a meeting. Basicaly its because im an up coming voter and labour want all the lil skids to vote for them. So any ways me and my 'Mother Hucking' (freerider) mate are gonna go,  due to the fact its prob a once in a life time thing me and my mate have a  to do list

TO DO list:

1)take pic of us outside

7)if the taps are gold plated we shall chip it off and sell it :P because were ghetto :P

8)steal what ever we can  :P"  *twasn't us officer*

lol as you can see we are both very imature and don't belive the crap on the letter sayin they wish to know our views on whats wrong with this contry cause we all know that they will just say there gonna make it all better so we think they've listened to us and then we vote for them and then they larf and piss it all back in our faces cause there in power for another term ! so we intend to be bad  (A)  (Y)

If you do that (in those exact words of course) i'll give you a gold plated banana :-

Obviously the latest Blair PR stunt is audiences with young people (anyone see him on T4 the other day :P ). Maybe its supposed to make him look cool and 'down with the kidz innit'.

Ask him something awkward and refuse to stop asking it until he gives a straight answer Paxman vs Howard style, thats always entertaining.

11) Tell him were to shove his pr stunt, no one in their right mind should vote Blair.

No Im not a Tory, I vote Green when I can be bothered which frankly isnt very often. This so called 'democracy' is a shambles, its not a democarcy theres no transpantcy, no accountablility. The local persons views or mps views dont count a few select few make the policies thats not a democarcy thats a dictatorship.

Anyway governments lie they cant keep a single promise, you are all fools for voting for someone that you know is a lier, your gulable. There spin doctors and pr people are doing something right.

Bah this country I wish I was running it as a dictatorship id do a damm good job of annoying people, my policies would relfect the state of the nation. There is hardly anything right with this country, no matter where you look theres something wrong. Yes theres no such thing as a perfect country but pah this countries a joke.

13) Tell him not to send letters to people with access to trials-forum and posting rights, as gets you in a whole load of shit you don't want to be in (Y)

Talk to him about chavs, if he knows the situation, etc. See what he has to say.

No Im not a Tory, I vote Green when I can be bothered which frankly isnt very often.  This so called 'democracy' is a shambles, its not a democarcy theres no transpantcy, no accountablility.  The local persons views or mps views dont count a few select few make the policies thats not a democarcy thats a dictatorship.

Anyway governments lie they cant keep a single promise, you are all fools for voting for someone that you know is a lier, your gulable.  There spin doctors and pr people are doing something right.

Bah this country I wish I was running it as a dictatorship id do a damm good job of annoying people, my policies would relfect the state of the nation.  There is hardly anything right with this country, no matter where you look theres something wrong.  Yes theres no such thing as a perfect country but pah this countries a joke.

Yeah, we all don't vote very often. Once every 4 years or so? (Y)

How do you know the Green Party would hold up any better? It's easy being the opposition, but when you're actually in power it's going to be totally different? Same as how when people saw Frika's faceplant vid they were like "Why didn't he just put his hands out?" but (speaking from experience, flattened nose to prove it) when you're in that situation it's different.

11) Tell him were to shove his pr stunt, no one in their right mind should vote Blair.

No Im not a Tory, I vote Green when I can be bothered which frankly isnt very often.  This so called 'democracy' is a shambles, its not a democarcy theres no transpantcy, no accountablility.  The local persons views or mps views dont count a few select few make the policies thats not a democarcy thats a dictatorship.

Anyway governments lie they cant keep a single promise, you are all fools for voting for someone that you know is a lier, your gulable.  There spin doctors and pr people are doing something right.

Bah this country I wish I was running it as a dictatorship id do a damm good job of annoying people, my policies would relfect the state of the nation.  There is hardly anything right with this country, no matter where you look theres something wrong.  Yes theres no such thing as a perfect country but pah this countries a joke.

I think you'd soon find running a country is harder then you think, you cant please all the people all the time. You've got to do something unpopular at some point.

I wont be voting Blair either. Like you I cant vote for someone who has blatantly lied to everyone on many occasions.Honesty is a vital quality and unfortunatly its lacking from most polititions. However, the lack of decent opposition means that we will probably get another term of Blair. PR should be nothing to do with politics.

I think you'd soon find running a country is harder then you think, you cant please all the people all the time. You've got to do something unpopular at some point.

I wont be voting Blair either. Like you I cant vote for someone who has blatantly lied to everyone on many occasions.Honesty is a vital quality and unfortunatly its lacking from most polititions. However, the lack of decent opposition means that we will probably get another term of Blair. PR should be nothing to do with politics.

Theres my oppotunity, Ill sneak in on a wave of truth, then whip out the old trusty book of sin and proclaim I am the dictator, make some rules, envirmonet friendly ones.

Encourage cycling, public transport, walking, ban car form certain places, tax polluting vehciles loads, come up with a ingenious transport system (ive got one all worked out, just have to remember it)

Ban smoking inside.

Proritise the salary system teachers, doctors, firemen etc get bette rpay, stupid jobs dont, tax big companys to fund these changes.

Scrap benfits of all sorts apart from may the children related one. If your a lazy b*****d that dont want to work then fine you might as well be shipped off to Africs to die. Theres plenty of shit jobs out there pick one do it for god sake atleast your doing something to contribute to this countries dimiss

Heres the radical and unethical policy - anyone that dont like my policies will get shipped to africa why africa i dont know, maybe cos it can link in with blairs africa iniative.

There smore but I need time to form my manofesto, check it, edit it, and spell check it :blink: :sick:

Obviously the latest Blair PR stunt is audiences with young people (anyone see him on T4 the other day  ). Maybe its supposed to make him look cool and 'down with the kidz innit'.

its aimed at 16-19 year olds so its not like propper kids, me myself am nearly 18 so (Y) and i intend to miss the toilet when i go to the loo (Y) i will have my first cronic bout of muscle spazems :o gonna be all over the place :sick: god im so mature :- but at least i can say i mess the H.O.C's toilets :blink:

The House of Commons mainly seems to be www.bitch-forum.co.uk. It's all semi-personal attacks and shit like that :blink:

They're always trying to attract 16-18 year olds, 'cos they want them to vote. If they seem to take an interest, they think we'll all piss our pants in delight, whereas actually, we don't care?

Proritise the salary system teachers, doctors, firemen etc get bette rpay, stupid jobs dont, tax big companys to fund these changes.

If you tax big companies loads then surely they'll just get fed up and move elsewhere, which wont do your economy the world of good, not to mention the unemployment figures. I dont think a doctors salary is too shabby at the moment either? Teachers and Firemen probly do deserve more.

Heres the radical and unethical policy - anyone that dont like my policies will get shipped to africa why africa i dont know, maybe cos it can link in with blairs africa iniative.

Think you might end up being a bit lonely :blink:

The House of Commons mainly seems to be www.bitch-forum.co.uk.  It's all semi-personal attacks and shit like that :blink:

They're always trying to attract 16-18 year olds, 'cos they want them to vote.  If they seem to take an interest, they think we'll all piss our pants in delight, whereas actually, we don't care?

The debates tend to go:

"I disagree with the reforendum because what our policies stand for would incite a direct contradiction to our morals"

"Yeah, but you're fat, and your wife is ugly!"

:blink: literally laugh out loud!

That would be so funny...!

You could be superman by wearing some pants over your trousers, and only revealing them at the last minute when you remove your coat...

I could just imagine someone stood infront of Tony Blair, opening their coat, to reveal a pair of y-fronts on the outside with 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' written on the front.

That would have to make the news :sick:

HAHAHA today i am sittin in my humble abode when *rustle rustle KAAA SPLATTTTT* i hear a letter fall through my door. oh my god ITS FOR ME  :-  from  (Y) 'The House Of Commons' here by invitin me along with some other random kids my age to go to the H.O.C for a meeting. Basicaly its because im an up coming voter and labour want all the lil skids to vote for them. So any ways me and my 'Mother Hucking' (freerider) mate are gonna go,  due to the fact its prob a once in a life time thing me and my mate have a  to do list

TO DO list:

1)take pic of us outside

8)steal what ever we can  :P"  *twasn't us officer*

lol as you can see we are both very imature and don't belive the crap on the letter sayin they wish to know our views on whats wrong with this contry cause we all know that they will just say there gonna make it all better so we think they've listened to us and then we vote for them and then they larf and piss it all back in our faces cause there in power for another term ! so we intend to be bad  :o  (Y)

Kev you legend haha

tell the 'blar' from me that OMRLP RULE

my mum is going to be standing in the elections aginst him for the monster raving loony party

OMRLP rule !!!

tell him your gonna VOTE LOONY!!!!!! (A)

Nadine..

Edited by crazy_gap girl