Post A Picture Of Your....

Siders77

... NOT MINE!....

:P Crazy stuff!

I wonder if there is any room for actual parts like Mboard - CPU - memory etc :P

Im going to add some bits too mine soon but I doubt it will be anything like those. Just a few colourful fan and a clear side.

Dan

Edited by dan_brisa

looks like something dr.x would use to kill actionman. :D

plain and simple is better imo, thats just way over the top, and would look stupid in any normal persons room.

All that effort too and the display on the front looks like it came off a 1980's calculator :D

Yeah, I've seen that on Bit. It's based on Orac 3, from some Sci-fi program, so the tubes are intentional :P

Extremely good attention to detail though

Orac was a super computer from Blake's 7 that could predict the future. Blake's 7 is still a f**king brilliant show even though it's nearly 30 years old now, well worth getting hold of it if you come across a boxset/download anywhere.

Hehe, i accept your challenge :)

man thats f00king awesome

I shall be the judge.  Led fans and other lighty things dont count as 'modding'.

I have the pimpest Heatsink for Socket A CPU's downstairs, it arrived today, now I just need to find an equally pimp fan to run on top of it :-

I will be doing a bit more work to the case tomorrow now due to no working bike...

The only case mods I've done involved cutting a big-ass hole in the side panel for a 120mm fan and a few smaller holes on top to let heat escape...

I'm not overly bothered about having loads of lights and things, I'm more interested in cooling performance.

The only case mods I've done involved cutting a big-ass hole in the side panel for a 120mm fan and a few smaller holes on top to let heat escape...

I'm not overly bothered about having loads of lights and things, I'm more interested in cooling performance.

All I have done is stealth the CD drives and tidied the cabling inside the case [so in theory better air flow], the case already had a side window so I decided I may aswell light up the insides so I can see my neat cabling. I will soon be adding a couple more case fans and also this new beast of a heatsink. The heatsink will deffinately improve my CPU temp, like I said before I just need to find an equally nice 92mm fan to mount on it.

I will get round to posting some pictures of the case and this heatsink eventually, although they are only taken with my web cam.

I spent about an hour tidying all the cables inside the case thismorning, I managed to get them all fairly well hidden. Luckily its not possible to see the mess of cables hidden behind the mothorboard tray and cd bays :-

"Tic"

• 3 months later...

This is Pete's Coffin PC at the moment :turned: ......

DSCN0562.jpg

Crescent frame £100 ono and Corsa GSI £2500 ono says:

Just getting round to having a play after moving and having a little one. Just laying things out really with spears that have died. Big tahnks to Danny and Jang for there advice. Things should be done pretty soon

Crescent frame £100 ono and Corsa GSI £2500 ono says:

Just getting round to having a play after moving and having a little one. Just laying things out really with spears that have died. Big tahnks to Danny and Jang for there advice. Things should be done pretty soon

What a scary thought. Thank f**k it is complete bullshit!

humm i have an x-blade gaming case, looks proper bo, cba to take a pic but its stll as it comes from the shop.

its got a see through side, then theres a big fan at the back, a medium fan in the side, and a big fan at the front pointing right on the hd section. there all blue btw.

thing is its sooooo noisy :turned:

do i need all these fans ?

and theres a big fan on the gfx card...........

Dave