Bars...

scotty-trials

Well....I have a Monty 221 Stem and bars and I have took a chip out of the left hand side bar end. And i think its slowly getting bigger. So i need some new bars that will fit in my monty stem. I was thinking of the ZOO buldge bars £30 as they will fit.

So has anyone got anyother bars that will it and recomend??

Thx in advance Scotty... :)

Im not buying a new stem just for the sake of new bars lol.

Cos i ride a mod...and i dont wont a low rise stem. So most of them carry fatter bars anywho. And the normal bars ant not as wide. So i just wonna know. Anyone wont to answe mi question, without doing summet different.

Also im a little stripped of cash...Or i wpold have had sum koxx bars n stem.

Scotty :)

Edited by scotty-trials

Yup - 31.8 clamp...

Pics and info here.

How come it's now £50-ish (not inc. P&P) for the CF risers, yet it used to be £50 for bar and stem? Or was that just the flat bars?

Either way, they're still hella good bars, I really dig mine. They're the nicest feeling bars I've groped. Right sweep, width, shape, etc...

I weighed my onza carbon flat bars and have found that they weigh 380g!! Yet they are claimed something liek 283g or something... has anyone else found this?

I was suprised when we weighed our set at 283g - Im sure an earlier version of them was heavier. But, they are definitely sub 300g now.