New T Mag Near Relesed

Davetrials

lovely drawing tarty :(

i dont know what everyone is complaining about! the t-pro isnt much different for fooks sake. my t-pro is 1015mm

ooooo 15mm is a huge difference!

not!

anyways, adam is spot on, you can't say bikes cockpit area is short because you know the bike wheelbase B) B)

Will

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

lol good point never fort of that one! but any how proves the fact that the lite guys are amazin forks and for the price and look of them what is wrong with some people!  :(

Jp

Mate.. having snapped 2 sets i think im qualified enough to say theyre the worst thing onza make! You ride lite guys, just be ready to pick your teeth up!

Every set i know of in the country has failed at the steerer.

BUT its only a 1000mm long wb, like the monty(wb wise) but at least the monty has a longer cockpit area.

it looks like a beginners bike though(short)

WTF? Beginners bike = short... ooooooooook, so you ride a Python, so does that = Immense rider?

Pull your head out of your arse, if you don't like it critisize constructivly. Don't just go.... Mehhhhhhh its short.... that must make it a beginners bike!

I suppose the likes of Craig Lee Scott was a beginner when he rode for monty or Matt Berridge is a beginner because he rides a Curtis (beginners bike)?

1000 isn't really that short, my t-pro's 1000 and it feels fine. Monty Ti's are 1000 and feel fine. I think people are getting abit too much into this long bike buisness. Just because it's shorter than alot of bike's on offer now, dosen't mean it's crap.

Edited by CH!P

WTF? Beginners bike =  short... ooooooooook, so you ride a Python, so does that = Immense rider?

Pull your head out of your arse, if you don't like it critisize constructivly. Don't just go.... Mehhhhhhh its short.... that must make it a beginners bike!

I suppose the likes of Craig Lee Scott was a beginner when he rode for monty or Matt Berridge is a beginner because he rides a Curtis (beginners bike)?

:- shut up. dont be such an a*shole. thers no point in it. AND why dont you post constructivly. :)

just looking at the spec as well, it isnt up to high standards(spec1) meaning its something to learn on, so you can decide whether you like long bikes or short bikes.

Mate, get it right. Your the one going off saying its a beginners bike because its 'short'... I am posting constructivly because I don't like to see people put down new products because of assumptions. This isn't good for companies bringing out a new product as people could be sucked in by your opinions just like you obviously have.

About the decision on long bike short bike, I ride both. I have a levelboss with a WB of 1075mm and a t-pro with a 1010mm WB.

The spec part is a full of shit statment. A monty for three times the price of the t-mag doesn't have a much better spec... are you going to argue it does?

All im saying is that the beginners bike bit is a crock of shit, I know people will agree with me. Just give it a chance dude. Not everyone out there can afford a specced out Python. Stop critisizing until you can back it up.