Hs24

O E M

Right the thing is i dont have much money, My brake has been bled but it is just absolute bollacks :ermm: Any one who will do me a favour of selling me a good rear maggie cheap please talk to me

My German skills;

MAGURA HS 24 MOVE back wheels

Newly and unused. 

The brake is befüllt and ventilates. 

price-attack-immediately purchase: 33.33 EUROS

Technical data:

Color blackly / anthrazit brake direction slangs: 1200mm equipment: washers and screws are include!!  Comments: the Magura HS24 MOVE has a brake lever out of aluminum-material.  The brake is befüllt and ventilates.  The brake handle is to the right!!  Up prices 3.00 EURO FOR A SCHNELLSPANNADAPTER!! 

If wished announce please after the purchase!! 

SHIPPING CHARGES: plus 6.70 Euros in before cash register, plus 11.70 Euros in C.O.D.  In delivery meherer article, shipping charges are calculated only once. 

The auction costs we carry obviously!! 

Delivery (ware becomes twice weekly respectively Tuesday and Thursday sends) inclusive calculation and 14 days revocation right and return right.  Reserve errors and misspelling. 

Send more by more far questions please an E-MAIL.  Please you note also my other favorable auctions!! 

Much joke in the offering. 

eBAY de Powerseller

PRICE-ATTACK is member of the eBAY de silver of Powerseller program. 

Hope you use your right hand for rear braking?

Sam

just get a vee cheaper to run, mines awesome;

avid ultimate levers,

avid SD7 'arms',

spainish fly pads and clarks cable

(thats the same for front and rear)

And how much will all that cost me?

to me it looks ike they both use the same caliper any way why not just buy some new callipers and if you cant bleed a hs33 why would a hs 24 any easer sorry if that sounded bitchy :"> im no good with words