Kinda Over The Top

crazy_gap girl

haha yeh i remember that from a thread a while ago

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....83&hl=piercings

pretty stupid stuff  :)

opps sorry if its been posted, just some people get abit :( .. you know about seeing the same topic more than once lol

hehe all the way though your cheek haha ouch :(

Nadine

opps sorry if its been posted, just some people get abit :) .. you know about seeing the same topic more than once lol

hehe all the way though your cheek haha ouch :)

Nadine

lol yeh i know what you mean :)

That threads ancient anyway, half the people probably havent seen it anyway, some of the stuff is just wrong though, just sticking pins and needles in yourself :(

it must be painful :(

image removed

why oh why?? :(

MMMMMMMMMMM :(

has anyone seen this before? LoL

image removed

If she got a mouth full of water, with all her stuff out, she could blow water out 3 holes, and make an interesting fountain. :)

I was going to get my cheeks pierced before, they're actually quite nice piercings on some people. Not sure they would have suited me though.

But yeah, that's hardly a nasty picture... she's just put that thing through some normal piercings. Looks a bit odd, but not really sick in any way.

I don't really understand play piercings though, sure getting a piercing done is an adrenaline rush and all, but it's really just a means to an end. Piercing yourself just for the fun of having the piercing done is a little wierd to me. Ah well, each to their own and all.

I'm guessing none of you noticed that both those pictures carry BME copyright notices specifically forbidding duplication and republication?