Anyone Got Sony Erricson T630

JTM

Right, im trying to edit my shortcuts, and im just having no luck whatsoever. Theres sod all about it in the manual. Im trying to get things that are actually useful as shortcuts on the little joystick. But it doesnt seem to want to work?! Has Anyone got this phone and knows how to do it properly>???

If I turn all the shortcuts off, and then just put, say my inbox as No.1 shortcut. Then this is when I put the joystick left it goes to my inbox. But for any other number shortcuts, they dont seem to do anything?!?!?

Edited by JTM

yeah got mine a few weeks ago the shortcuts using the joystick you can not change like left opens write new message.up opens sony ericsson broweser etc. if you go to menu and then my shortcuts when you change them that is the list it changes.

hope that helps

Sp are you saying I cant change them, or I can? Ive managed to changed the left one, cos thats shortcut number 1

Ye i had one too, well still have it here somewhere if anyone wants to buy it....

I bought it after having the t610 no changes apart from the looks and a few other minor details... I do recall getting overly confused trying to sort out the short cuts. not sure what i did though! just keep fiddling!.

I have the K700 now which is much better!

The t630 was a contract phone which o2 have now blocked....bunch of idiots are o2!!!