Wednesday Natural Ride

sexymike

hey michael!

i could do? but would prefer the glen if you wanted to go there?

unless your destined for addingham?????

Waynio........................

i will be out though. what time you thinking of being somewhere?as in at the place itself?

lol paw lee couldnt come because waynio add no fueeel,

we went shipley then addingham, made some sections at addingham which dave BEAST me at

whore

everyone goto Keighley Halfords, the Fittest bird in the world !!!!! works there.

sexymike

lol paw lee couldnt come because waynio add no fueeel,

we went shipley then addingham, made some sections at addingham which dave BEAST me at

whore

everyone goto Keighley Halfords, the Fittest bird in the world !!!!! works there.

sexymike

NO!!!!!!!!!11

SHES MINE U WHORE!

Thats wht she looked like!!

Avril_Lavigne_cross-01.jpg

Edited by Davetrials

il go in and see her for you mike.

i actually know her..................so if you wanna make some plans let me know :turned: (Y)

HAHA Waynio...........................

ps il drop her your number off..............iv been in a few times once she was bent over on the floor a few of my mates went round and made it look as if he was riding her from behind while she couldnt see :- :) was quite amusing she got up and didnt know what was going on.while the rest of us were pissing our pants!!!in fact i think it wo flash who was doing it and i was just (literally) pissing myself tooooooooooooooo much to stand up and ended up ont floor. but she deffo is a chick, there is usually a couple of them that work their too (1 isnt as nice as the other though if you get my drift)

i actually know her..................so if you wanna make some plans let me know  :turned:  :D

ps il drop her your number off..............iv been in a few times once she was bent over on the floor a few of my mates went round and made it look as if he was riding her from behind while she couldnt see  :-  :)  was quite amusing she got up and didnt know what was going on.while the rest of us were pissing our pants!!!in fact i think it wo flash who was doing it and i was just (literally) pissing myself tooooooooooooooo much to stand up and ended up ont floor. but she deffo is a chick, there is usually a couple of them that work their too (1 isnt as nice as the other though if you get my drift)

Erm wayne mike has a bird of 5 years, I!! dont......

Make sure u give her that number. :) *very serious*

Edited by Davetrials

i actually know her..................so if you wanna make some plans let me know  :)  :D

ps il drop her your number off..............iv been in a few times once she was bent over on the floor a few of my mates went round and made it look as if he was riding her from behind while she couldnt see  :-  :)  was quite amusing she got up and didnt know what was going on.while the rest of us were pissing our pants!!!in fact i think it wo flash who was doing it and i was just (literally) pissing myself tooooooooooooooo much to stand up and ended up ont floor. but she deffo is a chick, there is usually a couple of them that work their too (1 isnt as nice as the other though if you get my drift)

Haha, awsome, Loved to have seen that, halfords always seems to employ pretty decent birds :turned:

Phil.