Zoo Pitbull

bigman_lil_bike

well looks very nice, but i don't see how it is colour co-ordinated green. the only green parts are the stickers which come on the frame anyway. they are all green, unless im just dim and they actually come in different colours. too be colour co-ordinated lots of things have to be green, ie brakes rims ect. its a very sweet bike though mate.

well looks very nice, but i don't see how it is colour co-ordinated green. the only green parts are the stickers which come on the frame anyway. they are all green, unless im just dim and they actually come in different colours. too be colour co-ordinated lots of things have to be green, ie brakes rims ect. its a very sweet bike though mate.

i got green hub and rim tape! any more than that would be to much!

getting a silver leeson bashring and just got to get my new maggie on which will be silver also!

and i will get the money for that out to you soon dave :lol: sorry!!

Jp

i got green hub and rim tape! any more than that would be to much!

getting a silver leeson bashring and just got to get my new maggie on which will be silver also!

and i will get the money for that out to you soon dave  :lol:  sorry!!

Jp

You need Tart's green king headset (Y)

How hard is it to change a bit of gaffa tap last bike was blue not green cost me £1 for some new gaffa and still had enough for my mate to cut out a lil jim sticker for me rim :)

so if i get a new frame id just get new gaffa tape!

easy (Y)

Jp

They are monty x-hrdya pads!!! they have been great for the last few months! but have been having trouble recently :lol:

Also im gettin a silver not green bash which i sed!

and at the bike show going to be keepin my eye out for a new h/s mite get a green one! more i think bout it more i think i mite try it ;)

Jp