Take A Look

Duck

you dont need ant qualifications. i used to work there and all i used to do is stand on the floor buffer and let it throw me off or play on the gladiator scooter thing ( i could do double barspins >_< ) ohh and you get like £4:69 an hour or £5:69 an hour or summat like that i got 4 cos i wer younger.

Man you have to see some of the random shit we have made at halfords! I was also backwheeling out counter, got big bash guard marks in it now :lol:.

Ive made numerous robots, I made one of those little ele tric cars into a tank, made an air compressed un, skate ramps for mini bikes, inc a foam pit (Y) and loads of random hats and people made out of those latex gloves, etc.

You have to be there to appreciate it iall, we dont have a box desk/workshop thingy ne more, jsut some random wiggly worm shaped desk, which is utter bollox.

stu

You need to be 16 to work in Halfords, but even then you wont be able to work more than 7 or 8 hours a week I don't think.

We've done loads of stupid things in our store. I can get down the stairs from bikehut and back up again in 19 seconds. We've made Scream Machine Grand Prix courses, but we all turned out to have pretty identical times.

What else... We put one of those back wheel exercise bike things with a speedometer and chellanged customers to see who could go the fastest.

Like everybody else, we've done loads of stupid things. We have a pair of forks, and we've taped round it making a cricket bat. We've also done rugby conversion kicks over the air conditioning piped on the warehouse roof.

Too many stupid things to name, I've been working in Halford part time for 5 years.