Joe Baxter

joe b

stop laughing at him for crying! its not the babies fault he needed feeding!

bloody work pc aint got no speakers....need to dl when im at home and listen to some snappage! (Y)

Na, i wasn't just tryin not to :) .

Cheers for comment laydees keep d/lin (Y) .

Joe.

Nice vid. Was a bit annoying at the start, cutting out before you went for the move, the whole first bit was a bit pointless, as you showed all the same stuff (in full) later. Anyway, how does a 13 yr old afford an XTP? (Y)

Oh, and sucks about the finger, get well soon (Y)

Downloading joey boy, will edit when done (Y)

cheers andy

EDIT: haha mint vid, well done.....when you fall off danny says yes mate (Y)

He only sez that caus i asked him if he got it on camera! :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Mate... if you'd have taken your head out of your arse, then maybe you would have seen the part of my post that said i was open to constructive criticism. But by the looks of it you didn't (Y) . I had about 12 or so clips to make a whole video, and as i said ive broke my b*****d hand. So i'm pretty f**kin bored. Most of the other geeza's think its a good vid though, just your the odd one out.

I respect peoples opinions and everything but im not up for you sayin its a 'crap video' (Y) . Tosser...

Joe.

you a bit stressed joe joe??

have a cup a tea and calm down...you getting cranky because you filled you nappy?

whens the hand gonna be back to norm?

ill have my cast off on the 5th april, and hopefully itll be ridable after about a week mate! :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

STEVE-O.... I've just watched your video in your signature and to be fair I didn't think it was that good. The music was AWFUL (edit: apart from Offspring, they rock :) ) and the editing wasn't amazing either. Before you make unconstructive criticism like that, make a decent video yourself (Y) Some of the riding werent too bad though :)

Edited by CH!P

STEVE-O.... I've just watched your video in your signature and to be fair I didn't think it was that good. The music was AWFUL (edit: apart from Offspring, they rock :angry: ) and the editing wasn't amazing either. Before you make unconstructive criticism like that, make a decent video yourself :P Some of the riding werent too bad though :)

Sorry guys...i didnt mean to be that harsh :P

I thought it wasnt worth it though really....it would have been alot better with just a little bit of repeating (on the stack maybe). It would mean: quicker download, quicker reply and not a waste of space.

I admit that my video isnt great....i thought my last 1 had alot better music.

We chose that song because of the intense bit but i didnt relise it was like that the whole way though :(

Sorry guys...i didnt mean to be that harsh  :(

I thought it wasnt worth it though really....it would have been alot better with just a little bit of repeating (on the stack maybe). It would mean: quicker download, quicker reply and not a waste of space.

I admit that my video isnt great....i thought my last 1 had alot better music.

We chose that song because of the intense bit but i didnt relise it was like that the whole way though  :P

God forgives, so shall i :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

sorry to sound harsh but why are you bumping a topic with 45 posts, for a video, people who will have watched it will have, incidentally i have and thought it was an ok video, but nothing special.

sorry if that was harsh, there was no need you have all the constructive criticisms you could need to progress your videos

ben