Bmx Ride Somewhere ?

matt_urban

Hell yeah! Hopefully not too far for me though!

Reading, maybe? 'tis kinda mainstream for trials rides, so why not a bmx ride? I know there's a few bmx'ers there as well who would be well up for a little gathering.

But wherever. Let me know, likes.

First weeknd of August? I thought we were still in March lol. I'll come the week after the first weekend of April. The bling bling Pashley needs a rest from sandy trails . I'll check back, would be cool though, Rowly, Sameer, Matt and I expect Timbo would come out if its a Sunday. See what happens.

Tom

would anyone be interested in a central ride in epic sometime in april???

It is centralish in the country and a f**king good skatepark. Big enough for a lot of riders not to be crowded, good transport to there and northerners wouldn't have to travel all the way south or vice versa.

I'm not too arsed as last time i drove to newport so i'll obviously travel, but maybe others are more likely to travel to a more central location?!?!?

Just a suggestion anyway. i'll go wherever youz decide as long as its a decent place lol.

I'm defo up for it if you hadn't clicked on anyway lol.

john

would anyone be interested in a central ride in epic sometime in april???

It is centralish in the country and a f**king good skatepark. Big enough for a lot of riders not to be crowded, good transport to there and northerners wouldn't have to travel all the way south or vice versa.

I'm not too arsed as last time i drove to newport so i'll obviously travel, but maybe others are more likely to travel to a more central location?!?!?

Just a suggestion anyway. i'll go wherever youz decide as long as its a decent place lol.

I'm defo up for it if you hadn't clicked on anyway lol.

john

Do they allow 24's? Like my bike?

James

Hey Ben, I was gladly going to attend this Sunday's ride but I realised it's the Bike Show weekend and so I can't make the Sunday, man. But I'm totally up for the following Sunday, which is also better seeing as other riders can come as well, like Tom.

Somethings gotta go down for sure, just not this weekend. :lol: