Koxx Riding Teaser

AndyT

:lol: JESUS CHRIST BENITO (Y)  what the hell does he eat!? I want sum!!! Boppin up walls the same hight as yourself, i mean, christ on a bike! is this thing human?

Mark.

For breakfast he would have all this nasty french cereal covered in hot chocolate milk and then some rolls with jam on it.

I agree with rob................

These riders are taking the sport to another level........

We can only stand and watch !  (Y)

Amazing  :lol:

you can stand? i went weak at the knees and had to take a seat.

i cant actually wait for the full length video, so far its jaw dropping..

I've not downloaded the vid (56K :sleeping: ), but cheers for putting the vid up for everyone Andy, it's good for us Brits to see whats gooing down on the Continent!

Unless we visit OTN we rarely see such high quality riding, filming and editing.

Cheers dude!

Woody (N)

Oh My God, I saw half of that when it happened, but seeing it in video form, where it can be easily compared, f**k me, I was impressed at the time, but now I look back, ..................................no words can describe, roll on the days when I can do that, image what they'll be doing.

Andrew T your a legend. (got ur name write that time.

TRAssasen(private joke) aka TRA did amazing, but, i dont wana think what sorta rocks he's be getting up if he was fuilly recovered.....

HOLY f**kING SHIT! This I can see is going to be a proper vid, everyone else's was good... but you obviously know how to edit well and got some proper sweet angles... this vid is going to be the dogs dangly's! Pleeeeeeeeease don't take too long with it! And what was the song? As for the riding... again.... HOLY f**kING SHIT!