Koxx Riding Teaser

AndyT

by the latest expect the vid out by next sunday, quite possibly earlier than that....I want it to be good however so depending on my schoolwork you will see it soon :S

3 mins done edited so far...shooting between 10-20 minutes total...that song is by transitional - called unlimited refill :o

Giacamo(sp?) is riding his coust in the vid as his frame is still in the begninning stages of development, expect to see in the the next couple of months though.

I thought that it was Gilles (sp) that was signed by koxx and that Giacamo(sp?) was concentrating on rally driving or something (Y) or was it both of them ?

BTW another great vid you should be proud :-

cant wait for the full one :-

Edited by mad_gavo

by the latest expect the vid out by next sunday, quite possibly earlier than that....I want it to be good however so depending on my schoolwork you will see it soon ;)

3 mins done edited so far...shooting between 10-20 minutes total...that song is by transitional - called unlimited refill  ;)

i listen to that song all the time now i've heard on your vid. cant wait for the whole thing ;)

A version of my video will be released today (friday in america, probaly saturday for your  chaps) for everyone to see...11 mins long.

I'm sure savage's vid will be good as well, his dads camera was huge :P

A version of it? How many are there? :D

Will it have all the same footage as that 9min video?

if so :unsure:

its not the same footage as another vid, i filmed for 6 days...those other vids were 1 or 2 days of filming only. This final 11 mins video (released in the next few hours) only uses about half of my footage...alot of it you guys will have already scene though because of all the other videos out there. Kennys part was only filmed by me so you will hopefully enjoy that.

giacomo is the one who has been racing , him and his brother gilles aren't on the best of terms...gilles lives in england i believe with his girlfriend? not sure on that one, giacomo was a swell guy.

Edited by AndrewT