Hampshire Round 2

Its that time again people.

Use this thread to say if you are going etc...

Then after the comp use this thread to post what you finished on.

I am attempting red 20" this time, notice I put attempting, I think I will be practicing my 5 times table again...

Tic (White Megamo Radical mod)

Me and my brother will be hopping around the sections, still on white though :o" only my second comp! Whats this one like? Is it going to be effing muddy again? I hated that hill last month! Meh weathers been good last couple of days and I've got a party in evening so should get to drunk to remember it :ermm:

See you'll there!

James :)

I attempted Expert 20" as planned :)

I ended up 'dabbing' in the deepest part of a boggy mess we had to gap over on my third section of the day and had a horrible soggy shoe and trouser leg untill I got home :S

My 5 times table is now very good, I finished on 84. Most of the times I got a 5 it was simply due to me being an unfit pasty, I was progressing through the sections really well untill I got tired/stuck in the mud/gave up :o

There were a number of 5's where I just got off the bike and gave up protesting 'This is shit, its not rocks, its not concrete, its simply shit, lets go and ride Poole'. I believe Andy Green filmed one of my interesting sections and the comments I made afterwards :S

All in all a good comp, it was nice to see many new faces riding the white route.

I am 90% sure the next comp is at Ham Lane in Petersfield, this is a good venue, its still crap natty by my standards but its usually a fun venue.

I ended up 'dabbing' in the deepest part of a boggy mess we had to gap over on my third section of the day and had a horrible soggy shoe and trouser leg untill I got home  (Y)

Tic, i did that on my first section!!!! lmao!

Miles, 26" Levelboss 1100 with red decals (Expert red)

Yo

I thought it was a pretty good comp, the sections were a bit annoying,but still a good day, i managed to drop 1 on the easiest part of the easiest section lol, after i had just had a good ride on another harder section.

Good day

Scott,silver monty 231 ti, expert 26- 10 markes dropped

Edited by Scotty Evil1