Echo Pures.

rich4130

U6 (or U-sex :o ) Is THE frame making material. Pure simply dont break. I repeat, they DONT break! If phils first one didnt go, in the condition it was in (dents, dings and scratches EVERYWHERE, creased-ish downtube etc etc) then I dont think any will

What U6 stuff has broken? Ever since Echo and Zoo! switched to that theres been no dissing either company, all there new products are high rated and reliable it seems.

I saw Gamo's pitbull ages back and his downtube had taken some ABUSE huuge old dent in there and last I heard he's still riding it? Same with Niel his pitbull was battered to fook aswell.

Good material it would seem (Y)

I just bought a second hand team with a rather large dent in the chainstay, so it would be interesting to see if that breaks.

My echo team forks snapped two days ago at the steerer, i just pulled it straight off. My Hulk like strength (Y)" They were only 3 months old, can i get them warrentied?

My echo team forks snapped two days ago at the steerer, i just pulled it straight off. My Hulk like strength  :o" They were only 3 months old, can i get them warrentied?

What! Thats not good then :S I've just sold my trusty fall guys and got teams, and I break stuff.. quite alot :S

What U6 stuff has broken? Ever since Echo and Zoo! switched to that theres been no dissing either company, all there new products are high rated and reliable it seems.

Urban forks/Pure forks - Are they U6? A few of them have snapped.

Urban forks/Pure forks - Are they U6?  A few of them have snapped.

Im on my 3rd set of urbans, however my pitbull frame is still going strong after about 7 months now and iv thrashed it about proper in the last few months, it is covered in dents and has a few stress marks on it but no signs of cracks.

As for echo pures, great frame also for strength, i used one for about 2 months and now belongs to Mr Burrows who is giving it a good thrashing (Y)

Cheers, Dan.

Edited by dan08