Creepy Crawler Or Try All

O E M

Looking for a rear tyre (mod) Which one?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Looking for a rear tyre (mod) Which one?

• Maxxis Creepy Crawler
    • Try All
    • Other (please state)

Going to have to be the maxxis for me.

I have a monty at the moment which is starting to go shit because its almost bald.

Never tried the koxx but they are supposed to be good up front, not sure about on the rear

My maxis shuold be here on tuesday :o

As a complete natural rider i have tried both. I found the maxxis not so grippy but far more bouncy (grippy enough) and the try-all are super grippy but not very bouncy atall. The maxxis also role alot better than the try-all. U decide :o -Hugh

Deffinetly creepy crawlers. I was doing sidehops tonight and not nailing them properly but my tyre was still firmly stuck to the rock :o

That I can vouch for, they were beasty. Landing on the edge of the tread and still gripping, in the wet an all (Y)

Ive tried monty and maxxis and maxxis were much grippier, Koxx seem to be known for been great if your riding muddy natual though

maxxis are shit for getting rid of mud, ride through a muddy bog and they mud will stick to your tire just like the tires stick to the walls :o

Take a look at the NBTC trials results, both me and Chris Walker use Try-All's front and rear. No problem with grip for us.

Ben.

yep dont listen to anyone saying that try-all are not grippy. They are probably the grippiest tyres out there just not as much bounce as a maxxis but lets be honest benito has no problem finding bounce in them :o -Hugh

oo so the tyres make a huuuge difference to results then do they savage :o:S:S

i always thought it was the ability of the rider personally... correct me if im wrong

OK, Mr, Wrong, consider yourself corrected, its a combination of the two. If the tyres did not work I would not use them, I don't have to.

Ben.

surely you gotta use them if you ride for koxx :o.

tyres are only meant for mistakes... most grip comes out from using your body.. i can run bars of soaps as tires and they would still be sound as long as my body is always in the right positions and i dont make a mistake... but as soon as i do they would go west..

not a dig at your ridng savage... as you are f**king good (better then everyone on here)

So, 100 quid or 25 quid?.... Because Try-All last half as long so meanin 2 pair is equvilant to one pair of Maxxis.

Or I could say: Twice the price for half the life?

Maxxis no matter what mate, (Y)

corish