Danny Butler Signs For Onza

StuntMan_Stan

Here it is, and what sex on wheels it is (Y)

dannysbike3si.th.jpg

Click for bigger picture

And the bigger picture (its 3mb so beware)

http://public.xl-designs.com/trials/IMGP3153.JPG

Ah, Coust will go on then heh. Good to hear :D

om..FG that cant be an onza.. its too good hehe hope they make a 20" :P :P

i liiiike it :)

just nipped up to danny's to check it out in the flesh, its gonna be on show at the bike show tomoz and saturday, on mark antony's stand. to describe it in short, it, long about 1085 , from bb to rear axel very short, bb hieght up 15mm. and is very ridgid. and from just track standing in the livingroom im told it feels right so. just have to waight for it to be released,

i like it. (Y)

rob

Another nice bike and some more riders, yet they still wont Give Barry Huskinson a signature bike.

I mean he is only the Numer 2 in Masters in the country.

He was only about 5 points behind Chris Akigg in the Last British rounds.

But hey, lets give other people a bike and more stuff.............

Another nice bike and some more riders, yet they still wont Give Barry Huskinson a signature bike.

but is barry huskinson 2nd in europe and the highest ranked junior in the world cup last year ??? nah didnt think so

Aw, getting all bitter on Barry's behalf. I doubt Baz is half as bothered as you are.

btw, where did Dan get his 'old style' ESP 9.0 rear mech from, I want one. Does anyone remember the stars and stripes mech and shifter they did, I need them... (Y)

Dan

Aw, getting all bitter on Barry's behalf. I doubt Baz is half as bothered as you are.

btw, where did Dan get his 'old style' ESP 9.0 rear mech from, I want one. Does anyone remember the stars and stripes mech and shifter they did, I need them... :-

Dan

Barry Huskinson also uses that account, by the way, so he might be getting bitter on his own behalf...

btw, where did Dan get his 'old style' ESP 9.0 rear mech from, I want one. Does anyone remember the stars and stripes mech and shifter they did, I need them... :lol:

Dan

the stars and stripes mech was awesome, they did a camo and leopard skin one too i think :-

Straight outta 1999... :-

gallery_683_387_16636.jpg

the bike looks alright, the geo seems fairly standar , should ride well!!

looks very much like a 'show bike' looking at the parts too. double free wheel (but with gears, kinda pointless) and does that bash even cover the chan on the bigger cog. no back brake to show the lovely cnc'ed bits!

mike

Edited by leedstrials

It could be that they wanted to show the CNC'd ness, or it could just be that he'd only just built it up or something.

I spoke to Pashley about THEIR double freewheel that they had about 2-3 years ago, but didn't really fancy the idea much. I guess on stock it might work, but to be fair - there doesn't need to be that many gears, surely?

the bike looks alright, the geo seems fairly standard , should ride well!!

looks very much like a 'show bike' looking at the parts too. double free wheel (but with gears, kinda pointless) and does that bash even cover the chain on the bigger cog.  no back brake to show the lovely cnc'ed bits!

mike

I think when the public see the bike it will be a little different. ie. Dan will have all his trick bits on there, carbon forks, X.0 mech, rear brake, etc etc

If that is Dans goldtec rear hub then it will be locked out, so no double freewheel.

Also he doesnt use the bash, he is a UCI rider, so it doesnt have to be big (better clearance)

And how are gears pointless? :-

He's got an Eno freewheel on there that has two outer rings, meaning two gears. So it's not a "Double freewheel" as such, but just a geared freewheel.

With an 8-spd cassette on the back, and a 2-speed freewheel up front, it just seems like overkill on the gears front, really. But there we go, not my bike :-

He's got an Eno freewheel on there that has two outer rings, meaning two gears.  So it's not a "Double freewheel" as such, but just a geared freewheel.

With an 8-spd cassette on the back, and a 2-speed freewheel up front, it just seems like overkill on the gears front, really.  But there we go, not my bike :-

There is only one set of teeth on the freewheel!