Paying By Paypal

forum mum

OK you lot i have now sorted out a PAYPAL Account for you to purchase the fluffy bunny tee shirts and hoodies.

So any of you who are interested send me your address,email address, what you want (+ size) and i will send you a paypal invoice, and then i will send you the goods when the money goes into my paypal account.

Paypal will cost an extra £1 on each item

Love Sue xxxxx :S :lol: :P

Thank you for your support

Edited by forum mum

Thanks Joe

T-Shirt is already packed and will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you for being the first PAYPAL order. Hope you like the t-shirt, we have had a great response from many people who were at the bike show today...including Martin Ashton and Craig Lee Scott.

Love Sue xxxxxx :S :lol: :S

Edited by forum mum

Thanks Joe

T-Shirt is already packed and will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you for being the first PAYPAL order. Hope you like the t-shirt, we have had a great response from many people who were at the bike show today...including Martin Ashton and Craig Lee Scott.

Love Sue xxxxxx :P  :lol:  :P

Excellent, :) cant wait to get it.

COMMON GUYS , CANT GET ANY EASIER THAN PAYING WITH PAYPAL, AND ITS ALL GOING TO A GOOD CAUSE, GETTING BUYING PEOPLE

:S :P :)

Sue, i got my tee yesterday :lol: and i love it... :)

Its a great quality t-shirt and just the right size (Y)(well picked by yourself)

Everyone, if you havnt already got one, i cant ask you enough to buy one of these shirts..come on guys and girls £13, and one is yours. Not only that, it can be done on paypal now..how much easier do you want it.

Thanks Sue x

Joe

P.s Me wearing the tee below :">

gallery_225_5_53287.jpg

Sue, i got my tee yesterday :) and i love it... :P

Its a great quality t-shirt and just the right size :P(well picked by yourself)

Everyone, if you havnt already got one, i cant ask you enough to buy one of these shirts..come on guys and girls £13, and one is yours. Not only that, it can be done on paypal now..how much easier do you want it.

Thanks Sue x

Joe

P.s Me wearing the tee below :">

gallery_225_5_53287.jpg

Glad you like it Joe

Thanks again for giving your support

Love Sue xxxxx :P :lol: :P

Well done to everyone who has ordered their t-shirts or hoodies through Paypal...if i had known it was going to be this easy i would have done it weeks ago.

I am now managing to get orders out on the same day (depending on time of ordering) if not the next day.

Thanks for your continued support.

Love Sue xxx :P :P :D

OK you lot i have now sorted out a PAYPAL Account for you to purchase the fluffy bunny tee shirts and hoodies.

So any of you who are interested send me your address,email address, what you want (+ size) and i will send you a paypal invoice, and then i will send you the goods when the money goes into my paypal account.

Paypal will cost an extra £1 on each item

Love Sue xxxxx  :D  :o  :)

Thank you for your support

Hi All

Just letting those who are asking how much the hoodies are..£29.00 inc. p&p and £13.00 inc. p&p...This is the information you need to send me so i can send you an invoice which you then in return pay. Its as easy as that.

Thanks again everyone for helping to support our family and you DJ's friends in creating a special memorial garden.

Love Suexxxx :o :) :o

Great news we now have stocks of everything :) Except the small hoodies (still early May). :blink:

So T's are available in Skinny's, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large (£12 inc. P & P. or £13 if paying by Paypal)

Hoodies Medium, and Large (£28 inc. P. & P. or £29 if paying by Paypal)

:) :( :D

Recieved mine this morning folks! Suprisingly really good quality, equal to many top brands out there, and it's brilliant for the price! Good quality shirt at a good price and for a good reason! Go get one now! :huh:

Recieved mine this morning folks! Suprisingly really good quality, equal to many top brands out there, and it's brilliant for the price! Good quality shirt at a good price and for a good reason! Go get one now! :huh:

Youll be shocked how shitly top name brand clothing is made.

Yourpaying for a label not quality

• 3 weeks later...

Hello gang

Dont forget that if you are still wanting t-shirts and hoodies they are still available it would be good to know whether i will have to order anymore because the next order might be the last one.

I am placing an order anyway at the end of the month, hopefully in time for the memorial ride on the 3rd june in Abingdon!

Love Sue

xxxxxxx :- (Y) (Y)

Edited by forum mum