Trials Funday Sat 16th

Alexxx

I'd like to pop along but I don't have an acu license or anything, will this be a problem?

might have to talk to Terry, becasue it's limited to 30 riders per day, and everyone was sent a form to fill in (on a first come first serve basis) unless you have sent one back? i doubt he'll mind about licences for this one, but he wants everyone to have them by the next comp on may 1st

I'd like to pop along but I don't have an acu license or anything, will this be a problem?

Thanks

James

Yeah it will, they wont let you ride. Insurance is what the ACU liscene gives you.

And Rich, Tic is an old man now so he can say what he wants to us ruffians. ;)

Edited by derf

Right ash from the new member chat "ash_kennard" wanted to be sure you all knew where you were going so he left me this map to post here for him!

he says "here is where its at and if you find newtown you will find the garage in which we ride"

the map will help

i myself am not attending this little gathering!

gallery_970_542_73828.jpg

dittoed to this thread to

so how did the first day go?

i am not going on either days of this weekend, due to the fact that i live a couple of minutes away and get more opportunities to ride at doneys garage than most, so thought i'd give other people a chance to get to ride an amazing spot.

we spent all of last weekend setting up ready for this weekend so hope you like it! IMO its bloody amazing there.

chris is a lucky bugger!

Tom

Edited by T-Limburn

so how did the first day go?

i am not going on either days of this weekend, due to the fact that i live a couple of minutes away and get more opportunities to ride at doneys garage than most, so thought i'd give other people a chance to get to ride an amazing spot.

we spent all of last weekend setting up ready for this weekend so hope you like it! IMO its bloody amazing there.

chris is a lucky bugger!

Tom

Did you go in the end? ifso do u ride a red leeson clear 660?