My Bike

Siders77

Hey guys, heres my bike. I've had it for a while now but I wanted to get it looking nice (Well I think it's nice) before I posted it up on here. Any comments welcome. (Y) :unsure: Cheers

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

Spec is:

Frame- Python Copy.

Forks- Onza.

Headset: Pink Chris King.

Bars- Try-all carbon effect.

Stem- Try-all.

Front wheel- Onza Drilled rim built onto onza sealed hub.

Back wheel- Echo rim built onto Echo hub.

Cranks- Echo (waiting for my Monty x-lites)

Chain- KHE Collapse.

Tires- Monty.

Brakes- Magura hs33's with Coust pads on the back and V!z pads on the front ( They are crap!)

Hopefully i'll have a front disc on there soon. Cheers :(

Rather nice bike you have there, I like the pink zoo! sticker's alot aswell. Not sure what the other sticker's are but still, I like. Good one  :unsure:

Yeah, i'm not really sure if I like them that much, I may take the Gate Eight ones off soon :(

Thanks for your comment though mate (Y)

Edited by Sid@yate_trials

That is the shizz!!!! ( It's gorgeous :( :unsure: )

I'm loving the Pink Zoo stickers and the whole Pink and Black colour scheme... makes it look god damn nice :thumbsup:

I can remember you having they stickers ages ago and always wanted to see the bike with them on... and I must say it is awesome... you have done well. Didn't you have bright Pink forks before or am I totally trippin and thinking of a completly different person (Y) :P"

Watson

That is the shizz!!!! ( It's gorgeous :(  :unsure: )

I'm loving the Pink Zoo stickers and the whole Pink and Black colour scheme... makes it look god damn nice :thumbsup:

I can remember you having they stickers ages ago and always wanted to see the bike with them on... and I must say it is awesome... you have done well. Didn't you have bright Pink forks before or am I totally trippin and thinking of a completly different person (Y)  :P"

Watson

Yeah I did have pink forks, but they got all chipped and I didn't really like them on the bike anyway :P So I got my dad's mate to spray them for me! I'm glad you like my bike :P

Yeah, i'm not really sure if I like them that much, I may take the Gate Eight ones off soon :P

Thanks for your comment though mate (Y)

NO!!!!!!!

Keep the Gate Eight stickers... well the one on the none-driveside as the one on the driveside is abit on the big side, but don't take them all off :unsure: It adds flavour to the bike :(

NO!!!!!!!

Keep the Gate Eight stickers... well the one on the none-driveside as the one on the driveside is abit on the big side, but don't take them all off (Y) It adds flavour to the bike :(

I have a smaller Gate Eight one in pink so I think I may change it over.

Looking good, like the pink sticker's. But get some different forks, no mod should have straight blades! :unsure:

I'm in the proces of saving up for some Viz forks or maybe some Teams

Very nice, good work.

Nice to see something with a bit more flavour than the usual chrome. I like it.

Are they custom stickers, or did you get them from ZOO! ?

I got the stickers made in a shop near me :P They cost £14 not too bad I suppose :P

Yeah that looks smart as fook! Only thing that stands out to me is that heatsink sticker! It was the first thing I noticed as it's suppose to be white! Leave the ZOO! and the gate eight stickers there! They look good!

Nice bike

Rob :o

Erm.

To be fair I think that it's a bit of a scam having Zoo! graphics on a copy bike and I think the pink looks shit and doesn't really suite the bike what-so-ever.

I'd buy new graphics. Not zoo ones as that's making a Fiesta with a Ferrari badge on.

Nick. :o"

Erm.

To be fair I think that it's a bit of a scam having Zoo! graphics on a copy bike I'd buy new graphics. Not zoo ones as that's making a Fiesta with a Ferrari badge on.

Nick.  :ermm:"

But why though, I bet that if I told you that I had sprayed a 2004 python black and had some stickers made up for it you wouldn't have known the difference! The frames (I think) are made in the same factory as the "real" Zoo's. After all the only differences are the bit by the chainstay doesn't have ZOO engraved in it, and the bit where the seat would be (if it had one)has 3 holes rather than 2, and the last one is the length! Meh, I don't see why it's such a big deal anyway.

But why though, I bet that if I told you that I had sprayed a 2004 python black and had some stickers made up for it you wouldn't have known the difference! The frames (I think) are made in the same factory as the "real" Zoo's. After all the only differences are the bit by the chainstay doesn't have ZOO engraved in it, and the bit where the seat would be (if it had one)has 3 holes rather than 2, and the last one is the length! Meh, I don't see why it's such a big deal anyway.

Forgot to add they are made out of different material :ermm:

Not many differences:

Different Material

Shorter

No Cnc'ing

More holes :)

And I don't think they are made in the same factory.

Tom