Ymsa Rnd 1 April 24th

yeah ill be going :o

riding elite as per usual.. make sure you post up what route your riding etc... you will know who i am when you see me.. im the one on the onza with a red met fifth element riding the elite route :)

Has anyone got any pics of burrycliffe quarry? Just to give me an idea of what to expect! Or any vids etc..

I think there was a video of Slinger and Butler riding last years round at Burrycliffe. I cant seem to find it though. Want to watch it aswell!

Anyone know what im on about?

Hey, I sent my letter off with the full membership fee and everything filled in at the beginning of last week and I have still not recieved anything. Is this normal? As im a newbie when it comes to comps and ymsa I dont really know if im supposed to of recieved something. :D

Hey, I sent my letter off with the full membership fee and everything filled in at the beginning of last week and I have still not recieved anything. Is this normal? As im a newbie when it comes to comps and ymsa I dont really know if im supposed to of recieved something. :D

dont worry about that they dont tell you if they have your entery form or anything just turn up.

my knees still not 100% but ill be riding.