Ymsa Rnd 1 April 24th

Yep, i'm going, it will be my first YMSA trial (ridden Tykes for 2 Yrs), Can't wait, allthough it is a 2 hr journey. But some people travel well further than that.

I'll be riding expert on my koxx LB 20", blue wheels, and i'll be wearing a Blue giro E2, u'll c me!!

C u all there!!

-Andrew

yer should be good if it doesnt rain, ill be riding a destickered coust, my back brake isn't too good though. Put down to do elite but might do red will have a look at the sections when i get there, my left arm is just a bruise! stupid fat old men!

See you there.

I had an awesome day today, the sections were a bit varied in terms of difficulty on the inter route, although nothing was easy when i could barely hold the bars and pull the brakes.

Some stamina training definately required before the next round!!!!

I got 29 on 26" inter (Y)

only picked up a couple of 5's on my last lap due to being dead.

I thought it was really good (Y)

My first ride in Expert, I think I finished on 77 but my maths is rubbish so it could be higher, I wasn't expecting to do awesomely well.

Crashed and burned three times, my left arm is now aching quite a bit. Missed two sections because we couldn't finish in time. Looking formward to the next one, plenty of room for improvement.

results are up  :)

Doh! Me and my mate didnt finish in time, when we asked one of the ladies if we would get 5's for that section she said we would, but we were given 10's! meaning a nice total of 25 dabs on one section for us each! Our own faults for being so slow, will have to travel at uber speed next round :-

Well done to Ben Savage who won the seeded (insane) route on 4 (yes thats four) dabs :lol: