New Pic Of My Bike, Just Update Nuffin New

KoxXy

Hi all, Was in london on march 27th with some of you. Lol quite a few people mentioned about the cow i have so i thought id grab some pics of it :) realli bad pics cause i rushed them Also a pic of my new chain! Look at it compaired to a normal chain it looks square :)

mybikenew.jpg

cow1.jpg

cow2.jpg

chain.jpg

Thanks CoxXy

:ermm:

Nah grinder isn't needed, I prefer tar. It does me well :ermm:

Onza bar and stem are onli there cause im to pikey to buy new ones cause im want my car then i want my new wheel build which means new cranks :P fixed front cog, Viz rim with profile hub :P

The cow rocks :(

And yes the bottom of the K melted when the frame was being welded and the bottom of the Y on the other side :) havn't been bothered to sort it out yet

Yes a Shadow Chain (Interlock) made of halflinks. Its a nice strong chain but i'm wearin it in at the mo its strange it feels crunchy at first. You can feel it throu you pedals but its startin to settle in now, Chain is like 2 times stronger then normal chains and the pins are 5 times stronger then normal pins in chains. It looks cool to :)

LOL Oh yeah my 'Signiture' Tyre :D

Thanks

Edited by KoxXy

Yeah the pic is flipped, Cause i took a portrait pic and then rotated it but i acidently flipped it as well :ermm: Onli just noticed that as it goes. Why would i bother photo shoppin it so it looks like a left hand drive?

My KMC stretched really bad thats why i changed to the shadow. Its ok at the moment onli had it on resently so not had a real chance to stretch it :S the KMC i got is screwed now it stretched to that point of no return its to long but its to short if i take a link out

Sweet bike dude, we're doing a London ride again soon, you want me to give you a bell on MSN with the date's etc?

Oh and btw, use the macro-mode on the camera your using, it's normally iconed with a little flower, it's designed to keep focuse when taking close up shots, and not try and focus on something further away :S

Sam.

Sweet bike dude, we're doing a London ride again soon, you want me to give you a bell on MSN with the date's etc?

Oh and btw, use the macro-mode on the camera your using, it's normally iconed with a little flower, it's designed to keep focuse when taking close up shots, and not try and focus on something further away :S

Sam.

Yeah i rushed the pics and completely forgot about it to be honest thanks for the reminder :)

Yeah my bike is long

ello kev,

yer its looking good.need to sort the bar/ stem though.

might have to have a ride when i see you on it next :S

tom

:)

Ah but tom my dear friend !!!! you never see me on it becauseeeeee you live in the sticks and i live in stevenage! u never ride!!!! Get a Car and come ride! u onli live 5-10 mins from my house if you drive. I live right near that huge Dixons ware house which you can prob see from walkern