New Look To My Ghz

matthewholdsworth

let me knwo what u think guys, (i really will get round to changing my forks sometime soon)

heres the whole bike, new middleburns, black hope stuff where it used to be silver and a hope stem and trials brake

gallery_3646_566_48838.jpg

new rear wheel hope mono, black spokes on driveside into silver nipples and silver spokes on otherside into black nipples

gallery_3646_566_17107.jpg

front wheel new ex721 on hope xc sme spoke set up

gallery_3646_566_48106.jpg

finally a sweet stem and headset change

gallery_3646_566_26843.jpg

let me know what u think please

Cheers

Thats a nice bike, the silver forks break it up a bit.

Someone theres a Hope Fiend......

Personly:

Ditch the bars, anything Planet X is crap.

Change skewers to Shimano, youll know why after a while with them.

Get rid of the chain sock on the left stay, if your gunna scratch it, do it with some dignity.

Loose the yellow cable tie.

But thats my opinion.

I do like the bike though, looks good

What length is the Hope stem? Im hoping you say 90mm as that looks to short. Then i can finally get around to buying the 110mm one.

Also, how does it ride with the stem? And what stem did you have before, as im using a 25degree onza one at the moment, and been advised against a lower rise, and the hope seems perfect.

What length is the Hope stem? Im hoping you say 90mm as that looks to short. Then i can finally get around to buying the 110mm one.

Also, how does it ride with the stem? And what stem did you have before, as im using a 25degree onza one at the moment, and been advised against a lower rise, and the hope seems perfect.

it is indeed a 90 with 10 degree rise, it has improved my riding loads, i couldnt believe the difference it made. used to have a xero stem (90, 0). the hope weighs virtually nothing and is so neatly machined. go for the 110 if u want i dunno how it will feel going from 25 to 10 degree rise but itll look the business. i ride mainly street and its great for that

hope this helps

it is indeed a 90 with 10 degree rise, it has improved my riding loads, i couldnt believe the difference it made. used to have a xero stem (90, 0). the hope weighs virtually nothing and is so neatly machined. go for the 110 if u want i dunno how it will feel going from 25 to 10 degree rise but itll look the business.  i ride mainly street and its great for that

hope this helps

Ah nice. Thanks. Looks like 110 it is. The onza 25 degree one is 100 so extra 10 should compensate for the lack of rise.

Thanking you.