Limewire

love_trials

Nah im a serial abuser of limewire and all seems fine on mine, just today downloading half baked, a simpsons and a family guy episode and chapelle show and they all worked fine.

Also any songs that i download are fine and thats the only place i get em.

get bearshare...made from same company as limewire but faster

www.bearshare.com

Last time i looked at bearshare it was full of spyware. I use limewire pro. A lot of common songs are currupt because the RIAA flooded the Gnutella network with currupt files.

generally if its a popular song, dont go for the one with the most sources, try getting one with only a few, say 5 sources, as it is more likely to not be corrupt.

Bearshare does have some spyware with it, however nothing a .quick sweep with spysweeper straight after installation cant take care of.

I got limewire pro off limewire (stupid gits) and have only ever had 1 corrupt file.

Same here, i got pro of normal limewire. But i have had the problem aswell, a song that always corrupts is ''Radio" by robbie :"> never works, whatever sources i get it from, oh well. I think maybe some songs are encoded so you cant share them in this way??? maybe i'm wrong, i mean i actually know sh*t all about computors.