My New Bike Video: Texas Ruff Riders

CoppellStereo

Sorry If you saw this in the non-members forum, but I just saw after I posted it that I'm a full member now, so here is my first post in the members section! :P

Hey, I am new to this site, and I thought I would share my video I made a few days ago.

Here is our new video, its its 24meg and 4min and 20sec long, and like all our other videos, dont go into it thinking we are awesome, which we arent, but we have fun riding.

Right Click> Save As

Edited by CoppellStereo

Also, if you dont know about me (Im steven on the video) I ride with both brake levers on one side, my left arm is pretty much disabled, I am missing muscles and my hand is about half the size of my right hand, so I have overcome a lot to ride like i do!  :P

That sounds a lot like 1handedluke on this forum.

Good on you for not letting that stop you. :P

That sounds a lot like 1handedluke on this forum.

Good on you for not letting that stop you. :)

What is his story? is there a thread about him? I guess i can try the search for it.

how do u manage that then

does one finger do one and another do the other brake

yes i do know tom, he has hosted a wtuk vid for me a while back, bless his little cotton socks

i will d.l. the vid when i am at home

yeah, one finger on each, it takes some crazy cordination! hehe, penguin and his cotton socks :P

You wouldn't mind doing a thread on how your brake works would you?

I'm interested to see how it all works and it would be a big help to other people with similar problems to give them ideas and inspriation.

do a search for a member called 1handedluke and just view all his posts that should give you an idea of his story.

I'm pretty sure he uses the one lever to operate both brake with a monty splitter.

he's got a strap on his bars to hold his hand on aswell I think.

You wouldn't mind doing a thread on how your brake works would you?

I'm interested to see how it all works and it would be a big help to other people with similar problems to give them ideas and inspriation.

do a search for a member called 1handedluke and just view all his posts that should give you an idea of his story.

I'm pretty sure he uses the one lever to operate both brake with a monty splitter.

Yeah, I can do one, ill put it up the thread in a few hours after my class :)

Yeh, thats right, not sure what hes using on his new bike, as im sure hes just bought a new t-mag :)

Just watched the vid, and I enjoyed it a lot.

The editing was good, very relaxed mood, and the quality/filesize ratio was real good compared to some I've seen on here.

And it looked like you were having fun riding, which is what we are all here for. Nice work, I look forward to seeing more. :)

Was nice to see someone else riding a Woodman too. First one I've seen in a video.

I'm also very interested in how you run your brake, I'll keep an eye out for the thread. Which bike were you riding in the video? I was looking for some dual lever action, but didn't catch any.

Just watched the vid, and I enjoyed it a lot.

The editing was good, very relaxed mood, and the quality/filesize ratio was real good compared to some I've seen on here.

And it looked like you were having fun riding, which is what we are all here for. Nice work, I look forward to seeing more.  :)

Was nice to see someone else riding a Woodman too. First one I've seen in a video.

I'm also very interested in how you run your brake, I'll keep an eye out for the thread. Which bike were you riding in the video? I was looking for some dual lever action, but didn't catch any.

Hey, his woodman is sweet, but he might be getting something longer.

I ride the BT.

here is a picture of me riding, you cant tell about my left hand, i dont have enough money to buy 2 sets of gloves, so my left glove is way to big, i have always thought of trying to get a glove place to sponser me, even though im not that good :">

Picture of me Riding

Edited by CoppellStereo

Sweet dude.

I highly admire you sticking to the sport, even with the disability, if it even can be called that, as it clearly isn't a disability to you :D

However, can i suggest that when you next go riding, you bend your arms. Watch any trials video and you will notice there arms are bent. Yours, and all your friends infact always have your arms perfectly straight, and not to sound gay, but it makes your riding look a shit load more sketchier then it actually it.

So yeah, relax when you ride, bend your arms when on back wheel :P

Nice intro too heh, very smart.

Hey, his woodman is sweet, but he might be getting something longer.

I ride the BT.

here is a picture of me riding, you cant tell about my left hand, i dont have enough money to buy 2 sets of gloves, so my left glove is way to big, i have always thought of trying to get a glove place to sponser me, even though im not that good :">

Picture of me Riding

Lovin' the BT dude, looks proper day-glo in the video :D