My School Is The Most..

shity_saracen_rider

School Uniform doesn't just mean the clothes you are wearing.

Its no good wearing the clothes then looking like a right state where bits stick out from the clothes (Hands Feet Hair Ears etc. etc.)

I can totally agree with the school about the Flesh tunnels, wait untill your older and you wil be able to choose where to work (or not) and be able to dress however you want (or not).

Back in the days when i was at school we wern't allowed earings, skinheads, outragous dyed hair or jelwery.....

Its also to help stop people getting bullied you know..... If a chav decided to beat you up becasue you are alternative looking whislt in your uniform the school would be partly to blame...

My school has no unifrom, I go to school in jeans and a hoody. Anyone can dress as they like, your hair canbe as long or short as you like and piercings are up to you.

We have barely any fights, I can think of 3 in the last year, and all these started out of school. We have literally hundreds of NED's in each year, but we have near to no trouble. Why?

Because if someone disobeys on of the rules, they get in serious trouble.

Stop being such a poof and trying to stand out.

why would you want big holes in your ears, long hair, rings, streaks and all that bollocks?

IF you want to stand out and be different do it with personality none of this looks bollocks.

Stop being such a poof and trying to stand out.

why would you want big holes in your ears, long hair, rings, streaks and all that bollocks?

IF you want to stand out and be different do it with personality none of this looks bollocks.

Hey im not trying to atract atension , i have long hair as im a surfer and prefer long , i have earings as im a bassist. I don't care what other people think/do.

i think the way i look is up to me , if i want long hair i have long hair, if i want big holesin my ear , i have big holes in my ear. im not trying to stand out. im just showing that individuality is a good thing not bad and when some one say's " your wierd" i reply with thank you , it's not bad to be a stand out. not my fault my school is full of ned's chav's!.

Jamie

Hey im not trying to atract atension , i have long hair as im a surfer and prefer long , i have earings as im a bassist. I don't care what other people think/do.

i think the way i look is up to me , if i want long hair i have long hair, if i want big holesin my ear , i have big holes in my ear. im not trying to stand out. im just showing that individuality is a good thing not bad and when some one say's " your wierd" i reply with thank you , it's not bad to be a stand out. not my fault my school is full of ned's chav's!.

Jamie

That is the most stereotypical thing in this topic, What does you being a bassist have to do with you having flesh tunnels? And wouldn't it be worse with long hair surfing as it would get in your eyes and take longer to dry?

Joe

That is the most stereotypical thing in this topic, What does you being a bassist have to do with you having flesh tunnels? And wouldn't it be worse with long hair surfing as it would get in your eyes and take longer to dry?

Joe

it's just the way i see it , i like long hair and i like tunnel's , that's it. Is there somthing wrong with that ?.

Jamie.

not at all!! but the way i see it, the school does have something wrong with it.

The school rules are there to keep the school tidy and neat. If one pupil (yourself) grows his hair longwer than the rest and sticks extra holes in your ears, then yes, you will look untidy and out of place. No matter how much you like yourself looking like it.

the only way your going to get around it, and no doubt it will not happen. is chaneg the rules to "make sure every male pupil grows extra long hair, and have earings of some sort" then, as you would all look the same, it would be neat and tidy!? yes? get my drift?

it might seem sexist, but theres f-all you can actually do. so if i were you, either stop being a surfer, and bassist! or put up with the stick!

and this is the first i have heard of a connection between a bassist and those tunnel earing jobbies!!!

stop being immature and grow up.....

and YES you are trying to be different, by argueing!

now do your homework :-"

it suck's im going to email my local paper tomorrow , see what they have to say ,

im not taking these out they can do what they want , i will infact show this exact topic to them. keep 'em comming guys.

Go on then, there called 'Rules' I fecking hate all this 'human rights' etc etc I realise some must be required, but there being exploited.

Also i have pink shoe laces in my globes , i wore them to games , the teacher called me a poof

Woah man, its called a JOKE :-

i have long hair as im a surfer and prefer long , i have earings as im a bassist.

Umm ok..

Also if you do take your story to the paper with this topic it might be an idea to get your screen name changed to a more presentable one as that would be (discriminated upon) perhaps perceiving you as a chav? :-"

My school is going through this stage at the moment aswell. Its all so gay. But I get away with wearing black jeans for sschool trousers even though they are jeans. I also get away with wearing my adios mainly because the teacer think that I dont own school shoes. Also I get away with wearing my hair very unsuitibale for school, I would say the total opposite if they told me is was unsuitable for school.

Now they recon that they will be sending letters to parents and putting childern in resbite if they are violating the school uniform code:-

Shirt not fully tucked in.

Tie tied correctly with badge under the knot (resulting in a tie down by your knees)

Top button done up.

Blazer buttons done up.

No jewellry.

No make up. (Im a bit stuffed there)

No trainers.

And other rather gay rules. I mean they are gunna be writing alot of letters home,and im guoing to be in resbite for a very long time.

ME

seeing as though women have been gettin paid less in work for quite some time now, im sure u can manage to cut ur hair off. dont be such a drama queen about it. we werent allowed to throw snowballs at our old school.. its not so much sexist, its just crappy school rules.

seeing as though women have been gettin paid less in work for quite some time now, im sure u can manage to cut ur hair off. dont be such a drama queen about it. we werent allowed to throw snowballs at our old school.. its not so much sexist, its just crappy school rules.

Have you got long hair? , Do you no the bullying i've gone through for this ? the trouble of it ? exactly so be quiet.:-

As soon as you leave school and start to work full time you will realise how silly things like this are, if I went back to school now, I wouldn;t take any of it, mainy because I'm older and can make my own decisions, so maybe you should try and stick up for yourself, I wouldn't give up on it, as your hair isn;t a problem, just becaues the teachers don't like it, it's not right and it's stereotyping, this really annoys me.

In my school people had to have hair, some boys wanted to shave it all off but there had to stay at home untill it was longer, pathetic.

Good luck mate.

Phil.

Its not that women get paid less, its that women prefer lesser paid jobs, ie teaching, and men prefer better paid jobs, ie engineering. But theres still a other sexes working along side each other in those work places. Although teaching isnt brilliant for men because they get accused of rape when they give a girl a bad grade  :-