Koxx Days Dvd

Waynio

i didnt know where to put this topic either in the vids section or in here but its a major talking point for people who have it if you ask me!!!!

Has anyone got it or for that matter even seen it?????

it is one of the sickest vids iv seen the street ride sections shows utter professional class/skill and pure balls!!!!! it has some silky smooth stuff from the usual belay and co and then sum utter crazy lines by the likes of benito and hermance even a few big lines thrown in by our own brit "Mr Fletch" :- :D i sat back in amazement when watching this vid (street part i had to watch like 10times just to make sure that everything happening was hapopening!!!!)

the competition part is kool too quite alot of filming of some of the brit riders. me n walker ben savage james hyland, fletch etc etc obviosly a few of the big names thrown in for a bit of a laff too :P u know the likes of benito ros, kenny belay, wesley belay, marc vinco, marc caisso (some people say he looks like me :D )

the speed trials is super fun too it just keeps you on the edge of your seat putting bets on who is going to win!!!!!

and the demo section as usual youve got the bg boys going big pulling a few major moves!

i cant get over how keita!!!! can move his bike so fast and snappy like! hes like a human roadrunner!!!!!!

i just want to gauge how many people have bought it and how many people enjoyed it as much as i did? i was at koxx days but didnt get to see most of what is in the vid, but some of it is absolutly mind blowing!!!i wished to myself that i ahd been there a day/two earlier for the street ride.

Waynio..............................

Not wanting to judge it before I've seen it, I'm presuming it's as bad as all the other Koxx/Monty videos. The only good trials videos I've seen have been Tricks and Stunts, Contact, Evolve and revolution, the rest are technically inferior made by a bunch of retards who can't edit or more importantly film for shit.

But that's just my prediction, who knows this may be different. I hope so anyway.

Stephen.

Stephen, may be you should wait until youve seen it before you comment. I helped with the editing, I tried to make sure the it would be good from a riders point of view. Ive watched the videos you listed and they were ok when they were made but things have moved on.

Whats your web site about???

Ben.

Stephen, may be you should wait until youve seen it before you comment. I helped with the editing, I tried to make sure the it would be good from a riders point of view. Ive watched the videos you listed and they were ok when they were made but things have moved on.

Whats your web site about???

Ben.

Too right ben, i havent seen the DVD myself so i would love to, Who can i buy it off? And what price?

Stephen you will need to see this one then.

all i could say about it is the street riding is mind blowing!!!!!

editing and stuff is awesome.

not seen many other vids apart from ones that have been professionally sold through like Chilli video but i have to put it forward that the editing and stuff on this is as good if not better than most. but its like someone has said. the technology on video editing has come along and everything is getting better. if you start comparing bens editing to Stephen Speilsberg then sorry but theres no compromise. but its as good as iv seen in a long time for a movie/DVD made in england and not USA.

Waynio..........................

I've said this before, but incase you missed it the DVD is about an hour long with footage from all of the KOXX DAYS activities. Andrew, you may have watched what we filmed but you've not seen this DVD. I've had good comments from those that have it already.

Ben.