Oxford

Jenn24

sam here, josh we can bring u back with the frame and other bits and bobs. do u know where i live josh?:lol:

i should be takin our family video camera tomoz.  :lol:

Sam

Hi, This is realy bad. Its my mates birthday sam tomorrow and hes coming on the ride, so i have to go with them there. Were going to go on the train. Thanks for the offer sam, sorry to confuse you guys. Umm sam, what time will you be there by? Were going to be at the train station in oxford at about 10:45 im hopeing. Need to ring and find out train times. Will see you people there. :S

Glad you had fun, Josh! Did you get your frame? And did anyone take pics/film videos? Cos I'd like to get hold of them...PM me if you have  (Y)

Liss xxx

I got some pics on my phone, sam took his video camera but when i was there he hardly used it. Umm a bmxer there was taking videos. Yeah i got my frame. Has anyone else got footage?

em is the coolest lady ever, i didnt even know you knew me (Y) and you just came straight up to me and hugged me, but i was all sweaty and horrible (Y) so im very sorry about that. my hair isnt that orange either :- :)

was an ok ride, except i couldnt be bothered to ride, which resulted in me riding like a retard (Y)

oh by the way i was the sweaty ginger with a black helmet and a zoo pibull, there is a pic of me in my card thing<<

Edited by James_Porter

Today was great, though i wasn't riding it was great to see and meet new people, all were nice (sept when they took the mick out of me! (Y) ) Was a bit confusing when me Em and Sam got lost but Ben came and found us so all is good :- Thanks for the day, your all angels!

Love y'all

Kerrie. xXx

Quite frankly, today sucked.

Bike was being so crap. I got 3 punctures, and before today, i'd not pinched my maxxis once! My brake is shagged, and just won't do what i want it to. Also, a large proportion of the spokes in my rear wheel are sticking out (into the rim!) by about 5mm! Resulting in one out of the three punctures i had.

I was also riding crap.

I also had to use tar because i got chalk on my rim.

I also had to get the train back on my own.

I also ran out of cookies on the train. (Y)

Apart from that, today rocked. :-

(Y)

Nah, was cool seeing everyone, least weather was good (apart from when it rained, but just a little). (Y)

Mike.

oh ye, and you didnt get to drink one of your pints of milk mike cause SOMEONE decided to throw it at a wall and got me covered (Y)  :-" haha

Bwahaha, that was funny. Didn't even get you though, got your rotor. (Y) Good shot ben!

(Y)"

em is the coolest lady ever, i didnt even know you knew me (Y) and you just came straight up to me and hugged me, but i was all sweaty and horrible (Y) so im very sorry about that. my hair isnt that orange either :- :P

was an ok ride, except i couldnt be bothered to ride, which resulted in me riding like a retard (Y)

oh by the way i was the sweaty ginger with a black helmet and a zoo pibull, there is a pic of me in my card thing<<

Yay thankyou.... i like being called the coolest lady ever :) I'll bring frank next time i go riding with you lot :"> I still scare siders, sorry sweetie!

Yay thankyou.... i like being called the coolest lady ever (Y) I'll bring frank next time i go riding with you lot  :">  I still scare siders, sorry sweetie!

Haha, you didn't scare me really! I'm just really shy (Y) Today sucked, my brake was playing up ALL day so I didn't ride much. (Y)

Edit: The only time you did scare me Em was when you randomly came up to me and blew a rasberry on my cheek. :- :)

Edited by Siders77

Ah crap, all that sounded very good....,....

and it would be the first time in my life i think, being ginger would have made me part of something heheh:P

next time. I will be there.

Edited by rich4130

Did anyone get any good pictures or footage today? I forgot my camera  :">

Kerrie. x

Yeh, Skidders got a few clips and couple of pics I think, overall it was allright ride (Y) Part from the xc ride at the end of the day, fiinding a place to ride :) (Y)

well, Im shattered now, and need food (Y) :P :-