Oxford

Jenn24

seeing as there are so many ladies going, i am going to have to warn you in advance. sorry about my smell, my helmet/shinpads stink as steve and sam will tell you im sure :) .

i might clean them on sunday night for you all :-" haha just so they are bearable. and sorry about my ginger glow, its not my fault :) :)

11 at oxford station it is then, weather better be good :S

i love the way you go on about your gingerness.... i'll stand next to you so the glow doesnt seem so bad, although if you smell i will tell you!

Sam

Em

Liss

Kerrie (Me:))

Josh

James

sidehop

Joe

I think thats the definate list. :)

Kerrie.

Cool. OK so umm ill be carrying a frame around, so i probably wont stay for long. Would get heavy after 1 hour of carrying... Umm. Talk to you on msn kerrie. :)

Cool. OK so umm ill be carrying a frame around, so i probably wont stay for long. Would get heavy after 1 hour of carrying...

I'll help you carry it! And as far as I know, thats the definate list, Kerrie hun. Does anyone know if the X13 goes directly to Oxford station?

I'll help you carry it! And as far as I know, thats the definate list, Kerrie hun. Does anyone know if the X13 goes directly to Oxford station?

Mel, i swear it does. Wait ill search for a web. Brb :)

Edit: Ok just looked for a website, couldnt find it. Dotn worry about what bus we get on anyway. We arent guna die, and i go to oxford like every two weekends. :)

Edited by HOPE

Okay, I need some help! Me, Josh and Kerrie are coming from Abingdon, and we don't know what bus to get! Does anyone have any ideas?? Cos we need a definate route, rather than getting on and off loads of busses, cos that's too much hassle. Does anybody know a bus that goes from Abingdon to Oxford Station, or somewhere near there?

Liss xxx

Okay, I need some help! Me, Josh and Kerrie are coming from Abingdon, and we don't know what bus to get! Does anyone have any ideas?? Cos we need a definate route, rather than getting on and off loads of busses, cos that's too much hassle. Does anybody know a bus that goes from Abingdon to Oxford Station, or somewhere near there?

Liss xxx

why dont you just get the train?

Liss xxx

I have found a way :) Don't worry about it, i will tell details to you and Josh tomorrow.

Kerrie.

Damn wish i could come :P

sounds such a friendly ride  :)

hehe gingers rule.... i have ginger glow :)  haha altho my helmet dont stink.. but my shin pads do.. haha( you didnt hear that.. :"> )

got to get them in the wash some time.. :P

Nadine.. :P

Ahh Damn Nadine wish you could come as well! Sounds like its gonna be quiet a good turnout on monday :P

Kerrie.

Il be there, see you all at 11 (Y) 

(Y)

Cool.

Just been talking to sidehop, and he might not be able to come, because his rear brake decieded not to work yesterday, when he went out riding. Hes guna try fix it today.

Edited by HOPE