Oxford

Jenn24

seeing as there are so many ladies going, i am going to have to warn you in advance. sorry about my smell, my helmet/shinpads stink as steve and sam will tell you im sure :blink: .

i might clean them on sunday night for you all (Y)" haha just so they are bearable. and sorry about my ginger glow, its not my fault :blink: :blink:

11 at oxford station it is then, weather better be good :blink:

Edited by James_Porter

hmmm i guess if you 2 are nice to me i'll look after you (Y)

Hehe course we will be nice! :o Love you! X

seeing as there are so many ladies going, i am going to have to warn you in advance. sorry about my smell, my helmet/shinpads stink as steve and sam will tell you im sure :- .

i might clean them on sunday night for you all :blink:" haha just so they are bearable. and sorry about my ginger glow, its not my fault (Y) :blink:

11 at oxford station it is then, weather better be good :blink:

Hey, What is wrong with Gingers?!? People tell me im ginger, so we are just the coolest with our gingerness!

11 at train station sounds good, i can almost definatly come now :blink: Yay!

Okay, 11 at Oxford station! By the way, me, Kerrie and Josh don't actually have bikes, so we'll just tag along, to meet everyone and have a good time with fellow trials riders! And Em, we'll be nice to you! Cos you're a nice person! (Y)

Liss xxx

Yeah she just told me on msn that she is going with Josh.

Who is Josh?????????

JOE :-

EDIT: I now know josh is the kid buying sidehop's frame, (Y)  (Y) .

Im josh :- Hi. Yeah i want to see the pros at it lol. Yeah im starting trials soon, so would like to see the techniches.(cant spell). see some of you there. Watch out im the long haired guy. LOL!!!

Edit: Mel i do have bike, but i will come with you lot walkies. Umm Mel do you want to go on train from radley. Its cheaper than the bus, and wew might see peoples on the train.

Josh!

Edited by HOPE

Im josh (Y) Hi. Yeah i want to see the pros at it lol. Yeah im starting trials soon, so would like to see the techniches.(cant spell). see some of you there. Watch out im the long haired guy. LOL!!!

Edit: Mel i do have bike, but i will come with you lot walkies. Umm Mel do you want to go on train from radley. Its cheaper than the bus, and wew might see peoples on the train.

Josh!

If you do can i aswell pwease? :"> I don't want to be alone! But yeah, we will just watch you guys, should be a really good day meeting new people for when we have our bikes and will be riding like pro's (You lot!)

Kerrie. XxX