Oxford

Jenn24

kerri, just so you know if you need to get the bus in the end its the x3 that goes to the station. I might be on it if I don't take frank with me! x

If thats a stagecoach, sling ole frank in one of the locker things at the side/back of the bus (Y)

kerri, just so you know if you need to get the bus in the end its the x3 that goes to the station. I might be on it if I don't take frank with me! x

Hey Em, Sam told me at school today you and him will be coming together, so me melissa, josh and Lisa are meeting at 10 at melissa's, then will walk to the bus stop near Sams house. (I hope you know where i mean...) maybe you could meet us so we get their at the same time (Y) PM me about meeting if you like,

Love you!

Kerrie, (Y)

EDIT: Ok, Em, we will probly be meeting at the bus stop now Liss can't come... It will just be me and Josh probly...... Pm me about meeting if you and Sam want though, :S

Edited by Angelfish

Okay, I'm really really really sorry to completely feck things up, but I CAN'T GO! I've gotta go down to Winchester to help my brother with his flat! I really really really wanted to go! (Y) Can someone take loads of pics, OO Kerrie will you take your didgital camera please? And will anyone be filming videos? This has really pessed me off now, cos I was soooo looking forwards to that! You can all still meet at mine, so that everything isn't completely fecked up, but I can't go :S(Y):D So sorry peeps!

love Liss xxx

I may still be aallowed to go! If I am, is it alright if I tag along with you guys? Sam, can you ask Sue about it please?? I won't keep pessing about with oh maybes, I'll give you a definate answer as to whether or not I'm allowed TODAY, cos I don't wanna mess you about....

Liss xxx

I think me and beau may be coming down.

Maybe seb jt aswell.

Hey ben do u remeber me, i rode with you at wors and brum i used to have a giant trials team.

Hi oak! i wanna have a hop around on your bt (sexy bike!) anyway so i'll guess i'll see you there ;)

This sounds likes it's gonna be a cool firendly ride :)

Does anyone know if the university security take bank holidays off? they're well annoying in that little mini van of theirs :S

Ben (Y)

EDIT: Just remembered, it'd be cool if seb came down. he has smoooooooth (say it quietly >_< )

Edited by benno

Hi oak! i wanna have a hop around on your bt (sexy bike!) anyway so i'll guess i'll see you there :P

This sounds likes it's gonna be a cool firendly ride ;)

Does anyone know if the university security take bank holidays off? they're well annoying in that little mini van of theirs  :)

Ben :S

EDIT: Just remembered, it'd be cool if seb came down. he has smoooooooth (say it quietly  >_< )

Umm well my mates got chased out before, not sure weather it was bank holiday (Y) . But they attempted to shut the in there...