Pic's Of New Members

rickyb

gallery_3671_886_2127.jpg

Oi I'm a girlie on the forum, do I ming too ?  (Y) 

Interested you're purty :- 

Oh and mike thats a good pose you got going on there!

I think i can safely say nope :( :D

rickyb :S

HAHA Nadine! You know thats not why im on this forum!!  (Y)" Lol, no really im not, and people have been nice to me because someone was mean, see people are nice! Nadine i think we see a picture of you.... Or i'll post one of you hehe!

Love you

Kerrie. xXx

you dare.. and i will have to sacrifice your life. :S

I was waiting for someone to comment about other stuff in the bathroom. lol. Dont pick on my bathroom :S My mum is in process of re-decorating the bathroom. Does that make you feel any better? (Y) And it will be a pretty colour she said so :(

I was waiting for someone to comment about other stuff in the bathroom. lol. Dont pick on my bathroom  :S  My mum is in process of re-decorating the bathroom. Does that make you feel any better?  :( And it will be a pretty colour she said so  :D

To be honest, it isn't the best looking bathroom ever (though I have seen worse, namely our student house bathroom, prior to the 2hr cleaning session we gave it (Y) , not something worth thinking about), though if it's in the process of being redecorated, then I'm sure it can be forgiven :-

Just one question though... why take a photo in the bathroom? Certainly not something I've ever contemplated.

I was waiting for someone to comment about other stuff in the bathroom. lol. Dont pick on my bathroom  :S  My mum is in process of re-decorating the bathroom. Does that make you feel any better?  (Y) And it will be a pretty colour she said so  :(

Good our bathroom was like that and I hated it lol!

Ours is pretty and blue now!

go on steve!!!  post ur pic, u big sexy bear  (Y)

and here's me.  aren't i the coolest?   :-

gallery_551_521_78596.jpg

this is how the clive booth halls W-Block massive be holdin it down, BOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

smithy

Well there's one in my profile (as stated before), but here it is again for those who don't like to click too much :(

I be the one right at the fron in the green(ish) t-shirt. Other t-f members to note include 'Tank_rider' on the far right (not quite sure what he's pointing at...), 'On that you must be joking' in the Fox t-shirt on the left and ' Fuse' right-centre in the white top.

And Smithy you look like a gay viking in that pic for some reason :S