Pic's Of New Members

rickyb

I wasn't saying i didn't want people to look at my photo, i do, i want people to know who i am. I'm just saying we don't need small minded individuals saying how ugly we are.  (Y)

Kerrie.

Yeh, but you have to understand if you say something, take the recent election, and people don't like it, they ain't gonna say nothing. They will criticise it's just a fact of life.

barmed0jx.jpg

One closest to camera in light blue shirt....

Due to ten pints and having to turn excessively so my face looks fat as not really at my best (Y)

And now got a 3 inch high red mohawk with grade 1 at sides so I look completely different anyway :) Edited by echobikes

Yeh, but you have to understand if you say something, take the recent election, and people don't like it, they ain't gonna say nothing. They will criticise it's just a fact of life.

Supose your right but wouldn't you agree he's still an asshole?

Edited by JT!

I wouldn't think people would critise on a forum to be honest. I would of thought they would of kept their opinions and not post at all. Some people just can't keeo themselves to themselves though. But yeah, It was a while ago now.

Kerrie.

Who are you talking about?

gallery_2373_499_5398.jpg

Shazamm. Sideburns for the win.

I think she was talking to subway

barmed0jx.jpg

One closest to camera in light blue shirt....

Due to ten pints and having to turn excessively so my face looks fat as not really at my best B)

And now got a 3 inch high red mohawk with grade 1 at sides so I look completely different anyway :P

the guy in the black on te far right he look's like he's drinking a pint of p**s (Y) :)

rickyb

Its Charlotte P on andys account. Nothing has been edited on that picture. Why are you even looking at my arm pit anyway? you got some kind of fetish for arm pits?  :)  lol.

ALSO... I don't wear fake tan lol. The sun never gets under your arm pits anyway unless you sunbathe with your arms over your head or walk around like that lol  (Y)

Stop picking on my picture  ^_^

hehe, sorry charlotte! My bad...

I was actually doing it for your own good! Trying to prevent an inevitable head swelling :P

meh, you're fit... and you know it... so my nasty comment don't matter :P

P.S. I do like a good bit of armpit B) (jokes)

Charlotte and Em..like WoW..you look stunning!!!!

Hahaha..Made my day seing James picture... :lol:

meandsammyywehehe8uj.jpg

Me an Sammy Whee..Haha.. B)

xxx_jenn<3_______________X

Edited by Jenn24

Well my pictures aren't of new members..but yehs..Well Samm uses my account so here;s a lovely picture of him..hahahaha

and YEs i was the person who got it sent to their phone without knowing, it gave me a shock!

mwahahaha8gj.png

xx_jenn<33_________X

yea sorry i was talking to thesubway

and i know everyones said it before but god charlotte p is mighty fine :mellow:

becci

I'll have to put you on a bloody leash soon and you ain't ugly. Silly bugger.

Anyway subway your very ugly, in fact scary comes to mind if I seen you waddling down towards me in the street. It would be christmas come early for some of the fat slags down the shopping centre.

And what is sam up to? Oh yeh makeup sams department. :S"

Edited by Trials Punk

Anyway subway your very ugly, in fact scary comes to mind if I seen you waddling down towards me in the street. It would be christmas come early for some of the fat slags down the shopping centre.

LMFAO!! I read that and literally Laughed My Ass Off! Nice one Kyle :mellow:

This must be the fastest growing thread ive ever seen in nmc  :)"

I would post a pic but my camera aint working  :S"

Caleb don't lie your camara is working lol put one of ur lurrvly boat :P

rickyb :turned: :-"