Bike Nearly Robbed!

Apollo13

I was riding home today from my daily trials ride, and this car full of about 17-27 year old asian lads pulled up in front of me and everyone got out, i tried to run away, they told me to get of my bike, so i didn't, and they grabbed me and took me round this corner, and kicked 10 piles of shit out of me, i've got a fat lip, i think my rib might be damaged, and i've got bruises all down the side of my face, but the good news is they didn't get my bike :-

Nick (Y) (Y)

Edited by Apollo13

Now I dont want to be too racist, BUT does anyone notice how the crime levels have gone up, with the amount of imigrants/asians etc coming into this country.  Dont want to offend anyone but I can see a connection.

yup i have, in bradford and keighley these days its not safe to ride alone! nice groups of AT LEAST 4-5!!

(Y)

I hate these storys they get me realy pissed off. At least they didn't get your bike. I think a small 'self defence' knife should get carried from now on.

(Y)

I hate these storys they get me realy pissed off. At least they didn't get your bike. I think a small 'self defence' knife should get carried from now on.

As if you are gonna stab someone though. There's no point carrying it if you're not gonna use it!

As if you are gonna stab someone though.  There's no point carrying it if you're not gonna use it!

I would if they were kicking the shit out of me.

It would be a deterrent as well.

I know what you mean about all the immigrants. No wonder they wanted to get out of wherever they came from, if its full of them! They just don't seem to care about people, only in it for themselfs.

Vote BNP! (Y)

Edited by Extreme_biker0

i think saying vote for the BNP is abit extreme if you've read about what they want to do like having a single race country, so i wouldn't really want the BNP in power as that would just suck.

Alex

Where abouts did this happen out of interest?

Like where in the country, not 'down the back of the post office near the Safeways and the tramp called Bill that asks us for money'

Just interested really (Y)

How did you manage to hold onto your bike whilst they kicked the shite out of you?

Bad luck, hope you get better soon :-

Carrying a knife would be a deterrant as someone said before, they're hardly gonna kick the shit outta someone with a knife...

Get well soon, revenge might not be a good idea, because they can probably do worse, but meh.

Edited by Impacted.

BNP in coalition with the Lib Dems could work. Lib Dems would soften them but the BNP would keep a strong line against immigration etc.

Anyways sorry to hear it mate. If you know where they live.... Who you gonna call, no not the gaybusters 999 simple as. It's assault and by the sounds of things ABH.

Where abouts did this happen out of interest?

Like where in the country, not 'down the back of the post office near the Safeways and the tramp called Bill that asks us for money'

Just interested really (Y)

How did you manage to hold onto your bike whilst they kicked the shite out of you?

Bad luck, hope you get better soon :-

I put my arm through the frame and held on, they bent all my magura booster, and bucked my back rim, it happened in leicester, on uppingham road.

Nick

Carrying a knife would be a deterrant as someone said before, they're hardly gonna kick the shit outta someone with a knife...

A group of people who have clearly set out to cause trouble, vs one puny 14 year old with a blunt penknife? (Y) They'd laugh at you, take the knife off you and then probably hurt you with it.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Police said, "Sorry we don't have time but take this Colt M4A1 with a nice M203 Grenade launcher attached and sort it out yourself."

*Thunk* *whoosh* *paqeeewwww*

I'd like a nice SA80 with an attached bayonet, along with a few grenades, that would do the trick, but all ive got is a bb gun :">

Nick