A Nice Gap..

spider

trials in israel is tough... getting all the parts and all, but owning a mini is touger!

yes that nice car is mine! its 77 mini 1300 cc 10" mini-lite alloy rims, k&n air filter.

cheers mate (Y)

img00300ef.jpg

cool, and you can ride with me and my friends! i know all the best places around tel aviv. (Y)

img0038copy9kx.jpg

(IDAN PELED is my friend who takes those nice pictures most of the time. as you see he knows the job! )

Thats a nice gap, but why make a topic about it? Im sure people do gaps every day but dont post them on here. Not having a go, just saying. Anyways, nice (Y)

I haven't been posting here long, but I sort of thought that's what this thread was for, showing off the media you are proud of? Maybe I'm wrong, but again, I'm just saying. I'm not having a go or anything either.

Nice gap though, makes for a nice picture too. Keep it up! I can't imagine there are many riders where you are?

mmm.... around 10 trialsters i think. its hard to progres. people dont know what is trials. and the ones who do know, think it's too demanding for them to even try.

there are more xc, fr, trails and even bmx riders then trials riders.

also, a trials specific bike (to build from scratch) is not as cheep as the same urban/street machine of the same level, because of the expensive frame and parts (even the more cheep parts are more expensive then a complite mid leveled bike). riders want a bike that can handle anything and with a seat (Y) .

mmm.... around 10 trialsters i think. its hard to progres. people dont know what is trials

Same here in Scotland... there's hardley anyone who rides trials, it sucks likes as I want loads of people to ride trials so I get inspiration etc... and all the good riders live far far away compared to me... I don't feel that I'm getting challenged and that my progress rate is getting crapper (Y) (Y)

Watson

Holland's experiencing something of a Trials drought too , I'm one of at most 15-17 riders in the whole dammned country ! Even worse , Kenny Belaey , being Belgian was former World Champ .

I'm the bloody village idiot here , I tell you , I get people asking incredibly daft questios , or simply staring as if to say (Y)