Swindon

Owwww

I want to come real bad but i got to save some funds for the dj ride  (Y)  :lol:  ;)

I'll try to get some money but i doubt it

Thats what im doing :- saving some money for me train fair to dj's ride.

ecodan.

i will be in at around 12ish, cause i got to work. but you (hobbsie and dan) know the main spots that you can ride untill i get in. i will ring you when i am coming to find y'all ;) haha

seeya all tomorrow (Y)

oh actually, ben rowlands MIGHT possible be able to come out at 11 and meet you but probably not cause he is a mega bum who sleeps untill 2. :) :P

I had a fantastic ride today, did some big stuff, and spent faaar too long on that last up though. :-

Still got 42.5" to backwheel though. (Y)

Had a cool 2 1/2 hour session in cheltenham with matt too. (Stupid trains)

Nice one for going everyone.

Mike.

Was an OK ride.

I then got back to my car in the Halfords/B&Q car park to find it had a parking fine on it (Y)

In the summer I parked there a couple of times no problems so I just did the same today (But didnt notice the new signs saying maximum stay 60mins).

Do I pay £30 within 14days, £50 after the 14 days, or wait till the end of the 28 payment limit and let them contact the DVLA to get my name/address and track me down? :- Do people think I should just bite the bullet and pay it, or just ignor it and see what happens?