My Trials Magazine

luke_jay

Possibly the widest trials-forum page I've ever seen while it was load!!! haha

Dont worry people, it does shrink down once they've loaded.

Looks really good mate, very professional! Only criticism would be the writing over pictures is a little hard to read sometimes, especially if it's a long paragraph.

Some good photography that's for sure! Trials needs good photographs in the media. Rarely see any I like at the moment, so good to see your project has some decent quality stuff! :S

Top job.

Possibly the widest trials-forum page I've ever seen while it was load!!! haha

Dont worry people, it does shrink down once they've loaded.

Looks really good mate, very professional! Only criticism would be the writing over pictures is a little hard to read sometimes, especially if it's a long paragraph.

Some good photography that's for sure! Trials needs good photographs in the media. Rarely see any I like at the moment, so good to see your project has some decent quality stuff! (Y)

Top job.

Cheers mate! yeah the writting is pretty hard to read ,thought it was kinda rushed because when i was making it was soooo tired heeh :S

I think it's pretty cool over-all, although it might be better if there was a graphical theme that was sort of consistent throughout it, just to give it a bit more of a "together" look? Other than that, and a few spelling/grammatical errors, it was pretty cool (Y)

Good job :S

Mark

That would be a good front cover for a trials magazine, nice how the helmet is the main thing on the page and everything else is faded ( I do like that ). Nice what you have done about the Onza T-Rex. You going to be advertising the Videos in your magazine to quite a good idea. Might be a good idea to have people Adverts and charge them for having them. Just a thought.

Gaz (N)