Bt Video 2

rav

What a good vid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really liked that, some crazy riding going on there, huge stuff.

That switch stuff was impressive, so cheeky, i cant even do that stuff normal footed,lol

Hes going to do so well at the british next week.

Nice vid young christopher

(Y)(Y):)

What the phoook! Ive said this before but this guys style is just immense! All the moves on there were huge and those switch moves were pretty incredible :lol: .

Good vid...

Cheers,

Joe.

SWISH video there chris!!

Some lovely bumps in there. Did it hurt when you landed on your balls 'cause i did that not to long ago and the results were :mellow: , Although you are quite tall.

If thats your only second street video, what have you been riding your whole life, natural???

Steve

SWISH video there chris!!

Some lovely bumps in there. Did it hurt when you landed on your balls 'cause i did that not to long ago and the results were  :mellow: , Although you are quite tall.

If thats your only second street video, what have you been riding your whole life, natural???

Steve

Pretty much all natural, because of where I live and who I began riding with. When I crashed it hurt, but I was more annoyed because I cracked my Giro e2.