Trials Vid (stock)

Matt24.

This is just a quick video of local shizzle, shot and made one afternoon as I wanted to see how I looked riding stock as I have ridden mod previously and swaped 2 weeks ago, any how have a look at the video and let me know what you think.

If anyone would be so kind as to trials shack it I would be really grateful as so others can watch.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/movie_5.wmv

Many thanks Matt Hart

70 views and no replies? some one must have whatched it. Give me some feedback please, would be much appreciated. I'm 16 been riding for a year and 9 months. I am not bothered if its negative, I am not going to tantrum like some peopl negative feedback can be handy.

some pretty sweet riding there, big side hops and some nice sections.

3:21 awesome bin gap!

have to say the music did suck, but thats my opinion. camera angles were good, but as u said in the vid ur cam isnt the best quality.

final point and i do make this a lot is wear a helmet, there are times when there is a lid in shot eg 1:49. wear it!! no matter how good u are it only takes one little slip, or a topping stone to come off and off u go to hospital!

anyway, considering uve been riding not too long uve progressed a fair bit. keep it up. :turned:

haha fair enough, I understand the music isnt to everyones taste. I like the 50 cent bit but that happens to start as my vid finishes so ohwell. Cheers for the comments guys, I usually do wear a helmet but point accepted I will from always now, :turned: (gf watched vid and commented about the helmet too)

Nice vid mate :turned:

like the sidehops, although i couldn't work out what technique you were using.

the gaps were nce, i see you are using the space to your advantage.

one thing i would say i to now try and improve your wheelie hops because thats the only thing the video was lacking.

nice riding for just swapping to stock though, have you improved since you rode mod or not?

Good riding there mate, I like the way you pedal hop i cant seem to throw my weight foward i just use my kicking power and i dont put any effort into that.

It would be very nice if someone could explain to me how to throw my weight foward and move that extra bit further by using my movement.

Some preety sweet riding in there! Big sidehops and a nice few gaps and backwheels :deej: All round a preety good video and I liked the music :"> Don't know why as I listen to preety much all but that stuff! Good vid though :deej: Wheres the other 4 :D"

James (Y)

They are on eeeenwrjhldghlkajh how ever you sodding spell it. I tend to prefer not to wheelie gap, I can wheelie gap but I prefer the technique with static and feel I have achieved more if I pull it static rather than wheelie hopping it.

I am not sure if I have improved since mod, my gaps are about the same but my sidehops are getting better but that is probably where I have just improved my technique over time. Steve o I remeber you from the second from last essex comp, I was riding an old skool steel monty x hydra. I should be at anoher round soon :deej:

Atleast someone liked the music (Y)

Oh and for the weight thing, I would say the best thing is to learn to drop your wheel and come to the back of your bike with your ass over the rear tyre and then as you go forward aim to hit your waist into the bars and then throw the bike with this movement. Practise on small gaps trying to use your movement more than a pedal and try gapping off rails so you dont have the room to use a lot of pedal to kick.

Edited by streetnutter

Steve o I remeber you from the second from last essex comp, I was riding an old skool steel monty x hydra. I should be at anoher round soon  ^_^

What at Darsham, were you riding with Luke (luke@londontrials)

I recognise they green helmet