Post A Picture Of Your....

Siders77

Here is my second attempt at photoshop, on my dads car again, but this time his newer one (Y)

I am quite happy with this one, but any comments and suggestions are most appreciated! :)

gallery_1410_529_25288.jpg

What i have done:

New colour-Pink!

Blue bump strips/door handles/spoiler/wing mirror/petrol cap/side skirt

Side skirt added

New alloys

cleared lights

tinted windows

flames added

extended bumpers!!! :)

Vent on rear bumper added

Think thats it!

Comments please!

wray

Edited by Merlin man

where have all the door handles gone on these cars?... how you ment to open the doors?  :)

You can get these door popper things, you press a button and the doors go "POP" (Quote from Pimp My Ride) :)

Edited by Siders77

while on this topic i would like some pointers. For example i would use the magic wand tool to randomly select a piece of a car, say the bonnet, then we go to image > adjustments > replace colour and choose a colour, ive been trying to change a black prelude to bright red just for learning purposes but all the colours always come out funny and never seem to look as nice as some of these that have been posted up.

I have 0% experience with this program and would like to learn it so any help would be appreciated, Other than the adobe user guide cos i hate it.

cheers, stu (Y)

while on this topic i would like some pointers. For example i would use the magic wand tool to randomly select a piece of a car, say the bonnet, then we go to image > adjustments > replace colour and choose a colour, ive been trying to change a black prelude to bright red just for learning purposes but all the colours always come out funny and never seem to look as nice as some of these that have been posted up.

I have 0% experience with this program and would like to learn it so any help would be appreciated, Other than the adobe user guide cos i hate it.

cheers, stu (Y)

Try using Image>Adjustments>Variations...

well here is what would be my first attempt at modding a car using photoshop. Very big thanks to 'TERROR-ERROR' for giving the best link for photoshop newbies.

This is my uncles new Honda Prelude the alloys are ones that hes just put on and the rest of the modding i have done at his request so he can see what he wants done to it.

He definitely wants it lowered now (N)

gallery_320_510_9593.jpg

any good?

cheers, stu :angry:

:turned: you've ruined it!!!

:D

Nah, not a bad attempt, you fooked up doing the van conversion though, you can still see the rear windows inside the car :S

bollocks! didn't notice that.

lemme finish it :-

must have nothing better to do, you sad fock terror-error they look shit

Nah mate, your just a f**king willy! why the f**k do you contridict somone elses work, when they havnt got anything else do do??

Oh and yes, i am bored, and my bike is fooked at the moment, i dont have anything else to do!! Oh and another thing..... Cheers siders77 for saying my work is cool :huh: (Y)

Edited by terror-error