Fatmike's New Video. :)

Phatmike

Nice video some really big drops and gaps :P . Music was...............quite cool but not really what i would chose for a video just my opion :deej:" . are you still running those forks what Martin A got you at the bike show because you snapped yours :D .

Smart video anyways.

Gaz (Y)

Nice video mike. Tunes were pants though (Y)

what is it like jumping onto rails like that, seen TRA do it loads but cant get the guts to do it yet. Was the rail grippy?

Shame about your ankle, get well soon and start riding again!

Steve

Loved it, didn't like those two bails though (Y) . How are is your ankle and balls?

Editing was stop on, really like the zooming in bits and the tulips. :P

:deej:

Wicked riding! Thats about it really Mike! Sorry to be so harsh, but I couldn't stand the video as a whole. Music was shocking, but then people could say that about some of my videos, and I thought it was slightly over-edited, twas almost like Genesis all over again, which is a bad thing.

Apart from the music and 90% of the editing, the riding rocked! Could see you were putting on pure showmanship at the Bike Show, nice one! (Y)

Good luck with the next release, and I hope I've been constructive in some way.

Jonny.

Mike.

I always find your vids weird and wonderful

and this one was yet again..you always have strange music hehe and i thnk that adds to your personality lol

but great vid i thought it was well edited going to the music and all and your bails are the best haha

Nice one mike (Y)

Cheers Nadine.

Yes it was over edited and yes the music was a bit odd, but I really liked it. I'd much rather watch a video with strange music than a one with music that is fairly normal, but plain shit (stand up if you've ever used Linkin Park in a video).

Mike sent me the video to watch last night, and I could hardly fault it. There are a few little things which I wasn't a fan of, for example when Mike gaps up to the rail in Reading, the people in the background change, the zooming in to the 2 round bollards and the 4 shots flashing up quickly. But apart from that I loved it to bits. He kept the editing tight, there's a wide range of moves and locations, the filming in places is amazing.

It's fun, it's enjoyable to watch and it's better than 95% of the trials videos I've seen. So for that, well done, keep it up.

Wow, great vid Mike, spicken awsome it was, great editing aswell, I liked the music, and liked the music even more by the end.

Some good beasty stuff and good style going down.

Only one thing, is with the quality on some transistions, need smooting off more in your encoding, can't remember whether you make it faster or slower, have a play, you may also have a "smoother" option.

Phil.