Trials-uk 2nd Vid!

Dan@Trials-uk

fuk me dan... ur getting abit ballsy!! i would never try some of that stuff.... :P

have to admit that video was very good... i seriously was goin :D at some of the stuff being pulled :D

brilliant video there music went very well!

lol ur gonna regret this... just u wait!!! :D

some good stuff there dan! likin the massive sidehops. seemed like in every clip you were on a different bike though! :P  lol

anyway, yeah, good vid, worth the download.

ben :D

(p.s. Dan is holdin me at gun point on msn to write this :D )

:D"

Thanks for the replys so far :D

The mod is the same, but Ive just sprayed it twice :">

Edited by trialsuk

stop fading every clip in and out to black. it pisses me off and makes the video look very 'collage-y' instead of a properly edited piece, which should flow. throw out 90% of those transitions and it'll seem less choppy.

fades from and to black can be used to tease or to finish something (or just to add variation) but I don't think they fit everywhere.

riding was good though?

stop fading every clip in and out to black. it pisses me off and makes the video look very 'collage-y' instead of a properly edited piece, which should flow. throw out 90% of those transitions and it'll seem less choppy.

fades from and to black can be used to tease or to finish something (or just to add variation) but I don't think they fit everywhere.

riding was good though?

Whole vid took me about an hour to make, did it last night, so I wasnt really in the mood, and music is hard to edit to :"> (well for me)

Im sorry if you didnt like it, Il make sure it wont be like this again next time :P :D

:D

I was just going to say that mod rim looked the bollox, it looks as if it has been CNC all the way round, great job :D

Loving the video, some really big moves, loved the wheeliehop while going up a curb, that must a been a mission!!

I was a bit confused about what happened at the very end, did u forget to pull the break because the wheel slipped straight away.

fading was a bit annoying though! :P

Never the less, cant wait for the next one! :D

Only just this minute watched it Dan, AWESOME!

Some seriously ill riding, music went really well with it!  Thought it was funny how many bikes you can ride in only one video haha!

Look forward to the next realease!

Jonny.

hehe, not bad(Y)

I was only riding 1 stock and 1 mod Lol, I sprayed the mod 2 times, first time was an atempt to make it like a Bealay :"> But failed badly, so I decided to spray the whole frame black after trying to crome it up :"> and It took to long, so I gave up. :D" :D

:D Hopefully We're get some sick weather, so I can get some more filming done :P :D

Dan :D